1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

2. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

4. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

5. CalmingBamboo

CalmingBamboo Fapstronaut

35/90 days done. I lack energy and feel sick again. The weekend was pretty good, but exhausting. I went out partying with friends and I barely slept… I will make sleep and rest a priority, this affects my life too much.

Also something funny and embarrassing happened yesterday that I want to share with you:
    I was in public transport late at night (no one was there) and wanted to talk with a girl via phone later. I was pretty dead and wanted some sexual motivation, so I listened to sexual explicit music to increase my sexual energy. After a couple of minutes, without any warning signs, I came in my pants. It sounds crazy writing down and reading that and I can barely believe that it actually happened haha It came completely as a surprise, I did not touch my penis and it was just somewhat semi-hard. That never happened to me, not even as a teenager. I do not see it as a relapse and I won’t reset my counter, because it was not intentional. In the future I will use this kind of strategy for libido-boosting a lot more carefully and for now, not at all.

6. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

7. CraigJones

CraigJones Fapstronaut

8. Day 0. Starting over.

9. Average_Joe0285

Average_Joe0285 Fapstronaut

10. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Fapstronaut

thank u bro i really appreciate your words

11. Fe3

Fe3 Fapstronaut

12. Erniewhs3

Erniewhs3 Fapstronaut

13. steve1899

steve1899 Fapstronaut

14. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

16. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

17. Nthtime

Nthtime Fapstronaut

64 days. I heard the "Two Rules" somewhere: 1. Don't look at provocative images and 2. Don't touch yourself. I do well in the straight forward "Don't masturbate" category, but can slip into brief viewings of stuff and touching myself. All very dangerous. I have started a second timer on my phone that just says "Two Rules." This will be more of a hard stop, but it's time.

18. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

19. CalmingBamboo

CalmingBamboo Fapstronaut

36/90 days done. Today I slept for around 10 hours… My body needs rest, I lack energy. At the same time, I am worried that I am slipping into depression or a depressive episode. Yesterday for the first time ever I think, I had to force myself to pursue a hobby of mine. Normally it helps me to relax and I am always looking forward to it. Maybe I’m burnt out… I lack drive, I lack vision.. Any ideas? Should I force myself forward or take it slow and listen to my body?