I found a solution for Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by TheEpicLolo564, Jul 31, 2023.

1. TheEpicLolo564

TheEpicLolo564 Fapstronaut

So I had a pretty bad PE for a looong time (4 years almost) with no significant improvement and still it was really inconsistent.

Just about 2 weeks ago I found a REAL solution. No, it's not more kegels and it's not more exercise or some weird specific pressure on your dick.

This is not some bs. I did this with NO pills, no medications or supplements.

Right now I just want to help people so they don't have to go through this. The more people I help, the better and more efficient the theory gets. Send me a message and I will try to help you, for free.

2. Ghost101

Ghost101 Fapstronaut

Just tell the secret here.

3. TheEpicLolo564

TheEpicLolo564 Fapstronaut

There is no secret.

Sex as sex therapy.

You have to combat PE by having sex, and that takes multiple steps in the way: A change of perspective, before preparation and a series of exercises.

All at the same time so they can work together. I experienced every one of the steps and I know that it takes time.

If you want a quick solution then try SSRIS, but is not permanent, it's expensive and has a lot of side effects.

The only thing I can tell you for sure that works (but still takes time) is to read The Tao of health, sex and longevity. Just the sex chapters.

LukeIamyourfather likes this.