1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 6, 2023.

Has this thread help you progress on your nofap journey?

1. Yes, I've gone further than I have in the past.

28 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I'm keeping at around the same pace.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 7 checkin with @Spirali

great work on first week bud! A second one is easy now right?

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

I didn't forget, that was participations and you are the winner :D (I'll update it soon)

Check in

4. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Oh, so that was not the full list, just the failed participants list? I see, I see... :emoji_smirk:

Wait, are you psychic, can you predict the future?! :emoji_astonished:

5. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

No I'm not fortune teller, I'm just good at cutting the corners:D:D:D

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Oh, I thought you might be, cause you are spot on—I will be the winner! :emoji_sunglasses:

7. Still Balling

Still Balling Fapstronaut

8. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

@Newbie Jasper Day 7 check in

Actually… second week has always been the hardest for me :emoji_grimacing:

This is where I have to hold on for the crazy ride

9. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

you’ll be fine buddy! I’ll look after you! We’ve got this together!

Spirali, Ūruz, Talz and 4 others like this.
  10. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

@Phoenix Beyond checking in! I challange you to be your best version. Becaouse otherwise you stand no chance.
    I'm in fight with myself but this time I will keep eye on my opponet and that is you.

11. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Spirali, Ūruz, Newbie Jasper and 4 others like this.
  12. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

Hi Warrior! Welcome!
    @Talz is ready to fight, you can duel with him
    We have additional challenge that starts on 11 june, you can join that challenge too!

Spirali, Ūruz, Newbie Jasper and 3 others like this.
  13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

@-Angel- Checking in brother! A bit of disturbed sleep, but we'll pull through. How are you fairing?

@Talz Of course brother, I would never forget you. I'm glad you're back! Glad you like the reforged version and the Pharaoh's title. I figured that sometimes we focus too much on nofap and not enough on building the new habits that will carry us forward, and replace our previous PMO habit. I hope the journey to that title will help many. Look forward to a great challenge! If you're up for it, we have an available opponent for you.

@Ūruz it seems our brother @TideHunter is foretelling your victory in the Court of Kings, let us see if you will wear the crown my brother!

This is the sportsmanship I like, fight hard both of you and help one another improve yourselves. We are comrades and share the same bound of addiction, we will help one another flourish and become better men!

@Always_moving_forward Welcome brother! Very nice streak, I hope this thread will help you match it again and surpass it! Our brother @Talz is a fierce competitor, if you'd like to take him up in duel. Also, let us know if you'd like to participate in the Court of Kings Championship, starting June 11th. Details in the attached reply below.

Spirali, Ūruz, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  14. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

@Always_moving_forward Looks like we're matched up in your first duel. I forfeit the three day rule to make myself serious right away. Looking forward to this duel.

@Redemptionisrequired Well, I can't think of anyone more fit to have the torch passed to...

[​IMG]

15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

This is very true. It was helping with less PMO for sure, although everything else maybe not... Not a healthy lifestyle as anyone who's lived it knows. Once this job is done I'll make sure to give myself lots of time for self improvement activities.

16. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

17. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in, ain't nothin gonna break my stride

18. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 8 checkin with the awesome and amazing @Spirali!

How you doing bud?

19. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

20. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Anyone wanted to duel with this old pal who just day 0 today ?