Is the difference between a creep or not a creep just looks?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Nerevar, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

What's the difference between a crepp and not a creep? the creep is not attractive.

Simple. Even though the guy could be doing the exact same behavior yes. And it would be wholeheartedly acceptable if she was attracted to him.

2. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

I think confidence as well. If you're acting like you're doing something wrong, or there is something wrong with you, people are more likely to think that there is something wrong with you. If you act confident, like what you are doing is normal, and if they ignore you or look down on you then they must be abnormal, then a girl may be more likely to pay attention to you.

3. Persistence and how much it looks like you're trying to do something without being noticed and context.

If every time I turn in someone's direction, they quickly look away over and over again and avoid eye contact, it doesn't matter what they look like, it's creepy. If I turn in their direction and they finish looking, make eye contact, and casually nod, indicating they are done and they will move on, it doesn't matter what they look like, they looked and are done and I don't have to feel watched and they're not a creep.
    If they persistently look and make eye contact and indicate interest in talking or continue looking (or look sheepish), I can indicate disinterest and if they stop, it's over and they're not a creep (if they keep going, that's creep behavior).

If they already have a partner, they're a creep in any of these situations regardless of what they look like.
    But ANY skulking around and trying to secretly continuously look at someone is creep behavior. No one likes to feel like someone else is secretly staring at them and not giving them a chance to indicate that they should stop, it doesn't matter what that someone else looks like. Most of the time when someone is flattered by "secret" looks, it's because the looker already let themselves be caught and the person being looked at smiled flirtatiously or indicated some other interest or indication that it can continue.

Brent456 and SilentWolfSong like this.
  4. SilentWolfSong likes this.