1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NO PMO / Rest of my Life ~ [ #The best is yet to come ]!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mr.Tony, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I'm willing to quit, I'm into quiting for good.
    I believe I can make it! I'm willing to do my best!
    Tomorrow I'll hit 120 days.

I can feel so many improvement so far, no more heavyness in my brain. I feel a little better - I'm not healed yet.

I still have Insominia and Brain Fog and Headaches sometimes, I can't think sharply! - I have big dreams and goals, I'm hoping to achieve them, therefore I'll need a sharp brain!

Wish me good luck! Thanks my friends!

#The best is yet to come!

2. ClarityofClearWater

ClarityofClearWater Fapstronaut

Yoga helped me a lot to clear brain fog and stay sharp. I have now created a routine and Ido it every morning If I miss it for like 4 days I feel the brain fog again.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  3. Really ? Which Youtube Videos you learned avout it ?
    Does it increase Concentration and Focus ?

4. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Keep it Up! You're going to have your brain sharp with All this Semen retention!

Huskerjim and Mr.Tony like this.
  5. I hope so, thanks.

6. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Keep it up brother and don't forget to stay focused and strong.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  7. ClarityofClearWater

ClarityofClearWater Fapstronaut

Imo learning from Youtube is not good. It is something to be taken seriously and correctly. We can easily do it the wrong way. Have to learn from a guru. I have a great teacher in my home town and I went to his classes.

Regarding concentration and focus, absolutely. I feel my concentration a bit off even after 1 day of missing it. If I miss it for like 4 days, then I feel totally off and get reduced to the focus level of a normal person.