Day 2, and the first morning semi in a long time

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by gettingreal, Mar 5, 2014.

1. gettingreal

gettingreal Fapstronaut

Hi I'm new here, and I wrote a longer introductory post in the over-40 forum. But I have to say, it's nice having some hints of morning wood today. Can I tell you how long it has been since I has some good raging morning wood? The only time I've not PMOed is when I've traveled, and then I'm so exhausted and jet lagged I can't get hard much anyway. But I'm have other reasons I need to do this, mostly getting on the right track to finding a partner. Help me make it through Day 3! Thanks, and good luck to all us NoFappers!

2. zoro

zoro Fapstronaut

go for it

i'm new too and didn't even introduce myself yet and these the first post i read and just wanted t tell you go for it :)

3. gettingreal

gettingreal Fapstronaut

Thanks! Here we go ... :)

4. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

You can definitely keep it real 'round here brah ! Youz a ninja and you can cut this shit ! Get a counter, set a goal (start with a week) and stick around. And if you slip, don't go hide in your bedroom with FAP SHIT and get your ass back here !

You can do this!

Stay spartan.

5. gettingreal

gettingreal Fapstronaut

Thanks, Spartan! I just realized I have to set up my own counter ... I thought that was automatic. Lemme try this so everyone can see my progress and help me count along.

6. gettingreal

gettingreal Fapstronaut

OK, let's see if this counter works ...