1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Zanta before Christmas Journal. Fitness Goal..

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 29, 2022.

1. I'm pretty sure nobody knows who Zanta is, but basically a re hash of santa that roamed the streets in Canada in the early 2000's. Best known for doing push ups and screaming Marry Christmas out in public to spread holiday cheer.

This is my Journal and Journey for my physique and to be Zanta for Christmas.

I'm thinking of strictly 60 push ups every single day, 5 miles of cardio or conditioning. Most of all25 minutes of abs. I want to loose this gut I've established from over the summer, I believe it can be done!

Zephon and Lady Blåhaj like this.
  2. Are you gonna include shouting Merry Christmas while doing those push ups as part of your routine? :D Haha. This is a great idea. Good to start self-improvement routines before the new year LB believes. Please keep us updated on your progress!

BTW if you want to lose your gut, LB recommends incorporating fasting into your routine. She found this YouTube video about fasting and weight loss to be very helpful:

Mr. Monk likes this.

3. I really want to do fasting but I eventually feel dizzy and disoriented after a day usually. Made it a day without eating at work and oddly I felt this extra boost of energy. I'll check this video out.

Lady Blåhaj likes this.
  4. Even fasting for a day every week will have significant benefits for your health and weight loss too if you supplement with intermittent fasting the other days. And yeah, those are normal, your body needs to get used to fasting. I worked my way up from 18 hour fasts to now doing 5 day fasts, and I did it step by step gradually increasing the fasting time. You need to get your body accustomed to fasting. Not like you need 5 day fasts if you just want to loose some belly fat, IF and fasting 1 day a week should do the trick. :)

5. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

I think you become dizzy and disoriented because your body needs to get used to it. When I started with fasting (8 hours eating and drinking what I want, 16 hours only water) I got troubles with the stomach the first days, plus I also changed my nutrition to become better and healthier.
    Important is, don't give up!