1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Elon Musk trolled at San Francisco Twitter HQ

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by she-dernatinus, Nov 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

These laid-off employees...

2. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I think they got trolled harder by getting kicked out

3. she-dernatinus

Twitter lost half of it's staff, not all of them were kicked out as many chose to resign. It doesn't look like things are headed in a good direction.

onceaking likes this.
  4. MarcelProust

MarcelProust Fapstronaut

fuck this guy, bllodthirsty sociopathic capitalist making people do constant overtime

5. she-dernatinus

Elon Musk: supreme parasite, petulant pimple, apartheid profiteer, dictator’s asskisser, lawless oligarch, insecure colonizer, cruel hoarder, space Karen, mediocre manchild, pressurized privilege, petty racist, megalomaniac, worthless billionaire, Bankruptcy Baby !

6. Elon Musk is basically a troll now.

onceaking and she-dernatinus like this.
  7. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

And the worst part is your only choice is to work for him. Oh wait.

8. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Let's wait and see.

9. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

Even the rich and intellectual men can make mistakes .

10. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

He is gonna sink twitter for sure .

she-dernatinus likes this.
  11. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

More than half of the advertisers have stopped advertising on twitter and that 8 dollar for verification was big blunder which led to losses for many companies due to fake accounts . Its just a matter of time twitter files for bankruptcy .

she-dernatinus likes this.
  12. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Okay. And why should I care half the twitter staff left? It’s definitely not hard to replace them since there are so many people waiting in line for that job. I don’t get the point of being poor and praying for a successful person’s downfall. Even if Twitter goes down he won’t care since he bought the company with “f u” money.

13. she-dernatinus

I will love him if he does that.

14. she-dernatinus

It's an astronomic sum of money he dumped on here. I don't think he won't care if his investment goes down the drain.

15. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

You guys do of course know that Elon is just a facade/front for the "deep state", whatever they want to do, they just tell him to do it instead so that their hand is not shown.

They want to git rid of gasoline cars? Let Elon make electric cool!
    They want a full grid of satellites? Let Elon do it!
    They want the masses distracted with false hope of colonizing Mars? Let Elon shoot some rockets!
    They want twitter closed or radically changed because it's getting out of hand? Let Elon do it (Not still sure about this one but will see with time)

You can look up "Common Sense Skeptic" on Youtube for more on his "projects"

16. MarcelProust

MarcelProust Fapstronaut

If everyone followed this philosophy we would still work for 20hours per day in horrible conditiion. Women would have no voting right still - they can go abroad if they don't like it, right? But we do have labour laws for a reason.

17. Why so much hate ??

18. Guys all your crying about Elon is sure gonna hurt him! :(

What will he do now that the hate hordes have turned their rakes and torches towards him?! :(

I guess we should just say goodbye to Space X, Tesla, Neuralink and robots now :( Because of course he has gone to the dark side and is going to sink humanity back to the stone age with his evil capitalist ideology.

19. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Either we're at mercy of capitalists or it's cover by labor laws and it can't be both. Which is it?

Sometimes high performance is very helpful or needed. Not if you're in the watering office plants business but if you're trying to run a global communication network while battling tough competition there's nothing wrong about asking your employees to give 200%. The ones who are left love it anyways.

Female suffrage has almost nothing to do with the topic and is such a tired example. For one, in most places it followed male suffrage almost immediately and I'm not even convinced it was a good idea - I mean democracy in general. Wouldn't even call it right.

20. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Okay Nostradamus. Might happen but I don't think Musk will fold so easily plus there are other co-owners like the Saudis who don't want to liquidate their stakes, otherwise they wouldn't take part in the acquisition in the first place.

That said reading this in an article is pretty wild:
    Lol. Lmao.