1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Proplets, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Proplets

Proplets Fapstronaut

Alright. So I'm on nofap because of a childhood fetish. Blah blah blah, masturbated to for a while and messed myself up you know the deal. Anyway, I've been going strong lately. Cold showers, urge control, and all that other good stuff.

The problem came when I noticed I got turned on by something that wasn't my fetish. Excited, I went too see if i managed to get rid of my fetish from temperance. Long story short, I didn't, so I tried masturbating to vanilla but my mind wandered and bam masturbated to fetish.

I really need help. It was a completely normal day. I didn't even have urges, and that simple surge of curiosity ruined my 20 streak. I need advice. This is pretty major to me if I ever want to succeed in having a healthy sexual life. What should I do?

Stiving4peace likes this.
  2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Take me to church
    I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
    I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your
    Knife
    Offer me that deathless death
    Good God , let me give you my life
    Take me to the church

3. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Same thing to me. Relapsed yesterday. Was a pretty normal day. Almost out of boredom. You have to keep your guard up at all times or else this will happen again.

Stiving4peace likes this.
  4. striving4peace

striving4peace Fapstronaut

Same, I peeked by searching on telegram which I only use for finance groups. Now i deleted it and I'm on day 2.

Best of lucky on your recovery.

Pauley likes this.
  5. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

6. Habbapop

Habbapop Fapstronaut

Never ever trust that voice that tells you to "check yourself " " just a little bit " " one pic wont Hurt " and so on. You know what voice im talking about.

desmond3 likes this.