NoNutNovember Who's In?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Muhammad21, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

Let's get it. That's what I'm talking about!

Ūruz likes this.
  2. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 0

I might relapse in NNN because I'm in hard mode challenges right now. My issue is the no P rule on those challenges. Because of that, I result it with a full relapse. So as far as no MO, I know I can survive longer. I will do my best to retain here. IMHO semen retention is easier than doing no PMO. Still difficult but NNN should be much easier if it is not releasing for the whole month. I already done a month without releasing semen before. So I should be good if I am strong enough to resist even if I look at P or anything triggering. Only down side for me is I have to reset in my challenges if I look at P. But as long as I don't release I should be good for NNN. I should end here by December 2nd, 2022 for NNN. Let's go.

Ūruz likes this.
  3. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

I disagree with you. There's a thought you might rely on moderate MO after you've rebooted monk mode for a while first and if you can't have real relationship. It could still be wrong from a moral/religious point of view or for your long-term recovery. I also sure get semen retention and all but you should stay away from P, bro, as difficult as that can be and it does get easier by the day. You just need to stay vigilant.

I will win!!! and Ūruz like this.
  4. Bloodstream

Bloodstream Fapstronaut

I am for sure :)

Muhammad21 and Ūruz like this.
  5. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

I am not planning on MO as well. I am planning on doing Monk mode afterwards that includes no sex with O. Avoiding P is a must since I am on hard mode challenges right now. Essentially, I am no PMO now. Obviously, you have to avoid P as much as possible but for me I can't look at P regardless. Of course, I always have to stay vigilant bro.

Ūruz likes this.
  6. Day 2 of No Nut November

Ūruz and Muhammad21 like this.
  7. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

On Day 2: just been staying productive, trying to do the next right thing where I can, making healthy eating, recovery and exercise a priority today.

8. Day 2, been working out, good day off, destroying noobs in mw2!

ANewFocus, Harpagan93, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  9. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

Cool I'm nailing a fifa 23 career mode would love to try out mw 2 but it's expensive and campaign lasts around 6 hours only and I'm kinda single player

ANewFocus, Ūruz and Cyberman23 like this.
  10. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

NNN: 3/30! :emoji_muscle:

Muhammad21 likes this.
  11. I will win!!!

I will win!!! Fapstronaut

Count me in!!!

12. DogDaysOfLife

DogDaysOfLife Fapstronaut

lol it's been ages since I've actually done nofap but I just impulsively went for it this time. :cool: Let's go!

Ūruz, ANewFocus and Muhammad21 like this.
  13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

14. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Good luck everyone!

Easier said than done, but get outside and do something. Preferably with friends or at least in company. Exercise if you feel up to it. Nothing too stenuous, you dont want to injure yourself.

If this is too much, set yourself small managable goals and celebrate succeeding with them. Make your bed, make healthy food, read a chapter of an uplifting book, etc.

15. Day 3 of No Nut November

16. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut

Feeling some urges today but nothing too strong. More the brain than anything. I don't think it's even libido, just p. Man we've done this s for so long. I guess I used to get flat lines way further in a streak. I might be wrong. Could also be overweight and sedentary lifestyle. Morale is good though. Stay strong everyone and keep reporting.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
    Ūruz, RogueLeader and ANewFocus like this.
  17. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

18. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Day 3/30.
    10% towards our NNN target !
    Being positive, looking at what has been achieved, not what remains.

Ūruz, RogueLeader and Muhammad21 like this.
  19. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

I'm in. Fingers crossed as I've never done a challenge here before and have had zero success on my own. I'm on day 3 now though. That's really good for me!

Ūruz, God_in_hell and Muhammad21 like this.
  20. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Make it a priority. Do it each day. Plan what you’re going to do differently to make PMO harder for you.

DogDaysOfLife and Ūruz like this.