180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Slider8, Jan 6, 2021.

Are you willing to commit for 6 months to change your life for the bettter?

1. I am willing to commit to half-year strict self improvement to radicaly change my life for the bette

97.2%
  2. I am powerless failure and prefer to stay in my old ways and habits untill sickness and death comes

2.8%
  1. Checking in! Day 212!

1)Pray to God - done.
    2)Stay accountable daily - done.
    3)Study about reboot - done.
    4)Take cold shower daily - not done.
    5)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views - done.
    6)Work on development of your God given talents as they are perceived by you - done.
    7)Work on your career - done.
    8)Engage in physical activities - done.
    9)Eat moderately and healthy - done.
    10)Go to bed early and wake up early - done.
    11)Do not use alcohol,drugs or any intoxicants which take control out of you - done.
    12)Avoid Evil Thoughts and Feelings (AEFF) - done.
    13)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due - done.
    14)Meditate at least for 5 minutes - done.
    15)Do declutter you living space - done.
    16)Clean your environment - done.
    17)Don't use smartphone 1 hour before sleep - not done.
    18)RYP - 83,0% - done.
    19)Control my speech - not done.
    20)AVI - done (5 minutes).
    21)Gratitude - done.
    22)Don't use smartphone within 1 hour after sleep - not done.

Stay strong brothers!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
  2. Alpha Wanna be likes this.
  3. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

4. Checking in! Day 213!

1)Pray to God - done.
    6)Work on development of your God given talents as they are perceived by you - done.
    11)Do not use alcohol,drugs or any intoxicants which take control out of you - done.
    13)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due - done.
    18)RYP - 83,1% - done.
    21)Gratitude - done.

Stay strong brothers!

5. Checking in! Day 214!

1)Pray to God - done.
    18)RYP - 83,2% - done.
    19)Control my speech - done.
    21)Gratitude - done.

Stay strong brothers!

6. Checking in! Day 215!

1)Pray to God - done.
    18)RYP - 83,3% - done.
    21)Gratitude - done.

Stay strong brothers!

koolpal likes this.
  7. Checking in! Day 216!

1)Pray to God - done.
    18)RYP - 83,4% - done.
    19)Control my speech - done.
    21)Gratitude - done.

Stay strong brothers!

Slider8 likes this.
  8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I start this challenge again as I feel badly out of control and it is day 0 for me for I just relapsed to PMO and previous relapse was just 3 days ago...
    Report for the day 0
    1)Pray God-done
    10)
    Go to bed early and wake up early- done ( 21-5.30)
    21)Gratitude - done
    18) RYP + 20)AVI -0% not done just prayed in the morning
    7)+6)Work on your talents/work on your career - not done I am thinking about this one right now and have hard time choosing or deciding on it

19)Control my speech- done this one wasn't too bad for I haven't left my house for the whole day
    12)AEFF- not done
    14)Meditate- done( 5 minutes)
    15)Declutter - done just a bit which is not that significant at all +16)Clean your environment - done
    3)Study about reboot- done(looks like I have a lot of mind cleaning to do :))
    4)Take cold shower daily- not done don't feel ready for it yet
    5)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views- not done(it just escalated from looking in the wrong direction , to wrong thoughts to wrong desires and actions)
    8)Engage in physical activities-not done maybe do later today
    9)Eat moderately and healthy- not done had some comparatively large meals though I don't feel like I ate too much
    11)Do not use alcohol,drugs or any intoxicants- done
    2)Stay accountable daily - done
    13)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due -not done(procrastinating maybe because of the bad organization/I try to keep a list)
    17)The task - not done(just procrastinated on it )and for tomorrow-(haven't planed but what I know has to be done))

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,28,30

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Report for the day 1
    1)Pray God-done
    2)Go to bed early and wake up early- done ( 21.30-4.30)
    3)Gratitude - done
    4)Control my speech- done although I had some fun talking to some new people today
    5)AEFF- done
    6)Meditate- done
    7)Declutter -Clean your environment -not done
    8)Study about reboot- done(one of the negative effects is that a tonne of time gets wasted never to return,especially with edging):))
    9)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views- done(to the best of what I currently can in hot weather and in the gym :))
    10)Engage in physical activities- done 1,5 hour in the gym
    11)Eat moderately -not done
    12)Do not use alcohol,drugs or any intoxicants- done
    13)Stay accountable daily - done
    14)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due from the list -not done(hadn't done the list)
    15)The task - done(done only what I had to )and for tomorrow-(haven't planed but what I know has to be done and it is the same as yesterday and until next thursday))

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,28,30

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Report for the day 2
    1)Pray God-done
    2)Go to bed early and wake up early- done ( 21.30-5)
    3)Gratitude - done
    4)Control my speech- done and again I had some fun talking to some new people today about manual and automatic cars
    5)AEFF- done something for sometimes I'm aware of them very subtly 'on the edge of awareness' and not really knowing what to do, but I'm willing to experiment memory and time allowing
    6)Meditate- done
    7)Declutter -Clean your environment -not done it's interesting how the mind most of the time prioritizing something else over it unless it becomes too bad and starts to distress.Guess it'd be a great idea to schedule time for it.
    8)Study about reboot-not done because I got obsessed with the preparation to the exam coming in 4 days next week
    9)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views- done(to the best of what I currently can in hot weather
    :)I still do notice staff when driving or walking down the street but try either to look other way or change my minds attitude towards what I see)
    10)Engage in physical activities- done if 4 hours of driving amounts to it otherwise no:)
    11)Eat moderately -done
    13)Stay accountable daily - done(delayed but done:))
    14)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due from the list -not done(hadn't done the list)(still fail to make a list)
    15)The task - done(done only what I had to )and for tomorrow-(haven't planed but what I know has to be done and it is the same as yesterday and until next thursday))

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Report for the day 3
    1)Pray God-done
    2)Go to bed early and wake up early- done
    3)Gratitude -not done
    4)Control my speech- done
    5)AEFF- done
    6)Meditate- done:)
    7)Declutter -Clean your environment -not done.
    8)Study about reboot-not done
    9)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views- done
    10)Engage in physical activities- done gym and cycling
    11)Eat moderately -done on the edge of what can be described as moderate
    13)Stay accountable daily - done(delayed but done:))
    14)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due from the list -not done(hadn't done the list)(still fail to make a list)
    15)The task - done(done only what I really looked forward to :))and for tomorrow-(haven't planed but what I know has to be done and it is the same as yesterday until coming Thursday))

12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 0 after quite a string of falls 10 days away from one another.Self esteem quite low,a bit sad but still have a tiny hope.
    It's the mental battle where we lose or win ,tiny hardly perceptible thought acceptances of frivolously interpreted happenings that suddenly turn into urges...like a fishing hooks with baits. I wonder if fish or beast once caught going to take the same bait?..Well apparently I do...
    Anyway I have to start with setting goals for my life, as it become quite a cluttered mess where I'm pulled after many interests at the same time while some part of me realizes that I won't have time to pursue all I fancy myself to be. Therefore I want to downsize but find myself unable even to start.I'll try to set goals and do prioritization now.

Don80 likes this.
  13. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

What is that?

Slider8 likes this.
  14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It's an abbreviation of realize your potential where the energy and time freed from pmo are to be applied to the realization of your dream...usually it would involve the solution of your big problem for which you never have time or energy.
    As it comes to the progress it can be applied rather conventionally like if you study something or building a house ,or it can be rather subjective if there is no real timescale but rather a feeling if you are on your way there or not.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
    Don80 likes this.
  15. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It seems that one of the aftereffects of loosing semen is the loss or rather significant weakening in the functioning of the immune system.For me it usually manifests in easy catching of all viruses from coughs and sneezes around either when shopping or when using public transport. So the benefit of holding to your 'stuff' would be a properly functioning immune system and very rare headaches if any.

16. Age 42

Age 42 Fapstronaut

Ho 37 giorni I'm at 37 days my goal is to get to 180 days, years ago I got to 6 months and it was amazing. Now I'm in a very dark period and my only hope for a full life.

Slider8 likes this.
  17. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

That's a good one. However, there is more than one. When one is solved, another one pop up on the horizon. Life is constant problem-solving.

Slider8 likes this.
  18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi brother, can you describe what is the full life for you and what is stopping you from living it now?

19. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

You are right brother, it is an adventure between the appearance of the problem and achieving the intended solution and it goes on and on and on...until we have experienced all of it and hunger to go beyond...

Don80 likes this.
  20. Age 42

Age 42 Fapstronaut

In questo momento non sto molto bene appena ho avuto un esaurimento nervoso ho resistito agli psicofarmaci perché so cosa fanno, quando sono rimasti 180 giorni in modalità monaco ero una persona diversa.

Slider8 likes this.