100-day semen retention goal

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Conqueror_J47, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Conqueror_J47

Conqueror_J47 Fapstronaut

I think i understand what you mean. No throwing bricks!

2. Conqueror_J47

Well guys, i just made the 40-day mark, yesterday, i think.
    It doesn't seem like a lot but it means so much to me.
    The longest I've done was 43 days, but it was with so much sweat and tears! I was incredibly frustrated that time.
    This time is different. For the first time in a long time, i feel like I'm in control. My daily life is manageable -- unlike before.
    I pray for strength to keep going.
    I love this wonderful community!

Freeddom_Taker, LLOYYD and silex_jedi like this.
  3. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

i'm around the same number of day as you more or less... maybe i can check in here now and then as nofap synchroners.
    pray for you.

Conqueror_J47 likes this.
  4. Conqueror_J47

Thank you.

silex_jedi likes this.
  5. Pepeleandia

Pepeleandia Fapstronaut

Cuidado, es más probable que nos caigamos cuando tenemosBe careful, we are more likely to fall when we are more confident not to, I am on day 77 after lasting over a year and fell for an ex, I found my mistakes and am correcting.

silex_jedi and Conqueror_J47 like this.
  6. Pepeleandia

Pepeleandia Fapstronaut

Pregunta lo que quieras Ask what you want and I will help you, even if I need I will leave the message here

7. Conqueror_J47

Sorry about falling from your ex. We will overcome all our weaknesses.

silex_jedi likes this.
  8. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

Good job! 40 days may not seem like much when comparing to other, much higher numbers of others in the community. But never forget that they once were where you are now, and 40 days is a huge achievement. So many men can't even go one week, or a couple days even. Don't compare yourself to others, instead compare the current you to the you of the past. From what I'm reading it sounds like you're a new man. Keep it up!

9. Conqueror_J47

Yeah, absolutely! Sometimes my mind drifts into unnecessary comparisons, but i quickly bring it back to the present moment. One day at a time.
    Thank you man, your encouragement means a lot.
    We will overcome every weakness in our path.

Bromance likes this.
  10. GoldMen

GoldMen Fapstronaut

Hello, I always hear about meditation is helping with nofap, but i don't get it. What's is meditation? is it the deep breathing exercices in and out, or is something more?. Can you please recommend me some on internet that is helping you with NoFap.
    Thank you in advance.

11. Conqueror_J47

Yeah, i think the foundation of meditation are deep breathing and grounding. But it's possible it goes beyond that. I'm not sure.
    Anyway, i use medito app for that. But I'm not very consistent these days.
    Still, you can check it out. It might help you. Who knows.

12. Conqueror_J47

50 days y'all! And honestly I'd be lying if i say it's getting less difficult. Most days (pretty much everyday) i wake up with sex on my mind. But I'm not good at dating randomly because of sex, infact i just want to meet someone and get married. Yet, in this big city, that's also hard for me, probably because I'm not very sociable, in addition to my not-so-great financial situation.
    I need encouragement. I'm really suffering and I don't know what to do.

13. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

First off, congrats on 50 days!

Exercise is a great outlet as you probably already know, but I also suggest that you get more consistent with your meditation. Do it every day first thing in the morning for as long as you are able to. Sit with the emotion of sexual desire and try to just feel it without getting swept up in it. The emotion is just an emotion; it is not you, so don't identify with it. Eventually it should dissipate on its own. The same technique can be used for any unwanted emotion, like anger or irritation etc. When pushed away they tend to come back stronger, but when allowed to be felt without acting on them they go away on their own.

You can also try addressing your body intelligence directly. It's called the "innate" and is the reason why placebo works, among other things. it doesn't matter if you believe there is such a thing or not. Speak these words out loud or in your head: "Innate, transmute my sexual energy and use it for a higher purpose". See if that works for you, even if it doesn't there's no harm done.

As for your concern about not being very sociable I wouldn't worry about it. First off there are plenty women who are attracted to the more quiet types. Plus longer streaks do tend to make it a lot easier to socialize naturally. Financial situations do change as well, and despite what many would say money is not the be all, end all when it comes to dating. Not for decent women anyhow. They're more interested in your personality and they're perfectly able to pick up SR streaks as something attractive, even if they don't know what it is.

Hope this helps a bit. I wish you all the best, brother.

14. Conqueror_J47

It's always a pleasure to read from you my brother. Thank you for your encouragement, you're too kind.

15. Conqueror_J47

This morning, i woke up with the weirdest kind of feeling ever! To be frank, i knew i had it coming. Because due to boredom, i carelessly decided to watch some of my fetish videos on YouTube (i'm sorry but i won't be going into any specifics), and the consequence was that, apart from messing up my sleep, i woke up with a throbbing urge for release.
    I'm not a big fan of cold shower, so i resorted to a short mediation session that succeeded in calming my nerves.
    I already have an idea of how the rest of my day would play out, so i will definitely be on guard not to slip up.

Hi guys! Hope you are well.

stepitup likes this.
  16. Conqueror_J47

It's been two whole months now! -- the longest i have ever gone without MO.

I'm in a good place. Somehow i feel like I'm just starting to live life the way I'm supposed to. All my life i have only known depression, tiredness, crippling anxiety, self hate, self pity etc...all due to mast**tion.

Now i feel confident in my skin. I feel at ease wherever i find myself. And women (and men) are actually noticing me everywhere i go. It's incredible!

#100days

NICEDUDE and Bromance like this.
  17. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

Congratulations and well done! It's amazing isn't it? Knowing only darkness and finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel is a truly wonderful feeling. But you've seen nothing yet, and you can feel even better once you truly begin to heal those deep traumas within you. This will take time, and remember that although nofap is a great tool it is still just a tool. There are many other tools. Meditation is a big one as well as you've surely noticed by now.

Now start turning what was previously self hatred into acceptance, and from there cultivate that acceptance into self love. Because you cannot truly love this world or anyone else until you fully love yourself, warts and all. Celebrate who you are, because you are a unique expression of life and all the suffering you've gone through acts like pressure on a lump of coal to turn it into a diamond.

Some of us may have been taught that self love is narcissistic and to stay humble (repressed). But true humility is perfectly compatible with loving ourselves. It's not about feeling good about comparing ourselves with others who we may feel are lower than us, that leads to narcissism. It's about loving who we are regardless of any comparisons. No matter how far we come and we see someone struggling, remember that we were once in their shoes and they too will learn from their struggles.
    This is called compassion, and is probably the greatest thing that we can learn on this earth.

May you be well.

18. Conqueror_J47

I have a confession. I believe i owe this to you guys:
    Last night i was bored -- as usual -- so, around midnight i took my phone to search for something else (related), but i ended up watching several minutes of p**n.

I'm not going to lie, right now i don't even feel any guilt or whatever, because, much as i was massively aroused, I NEVER touched my p3**s -- not even once.

Again, for emphasis: I did not 'MO'; only P

I mean, even this is supposed to be shameful and i wish I had a way to get the pleasure without the ej********tion. I think I'd be better off that way.

Anyway, here i am. I don't know how much longer before i finally give in. But here i am, still standing..

I expected a severe brain fog today but i feel fine.

That's all for now guys. Your sincere opinions are welcome and, infact, requested!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
  19. JLD

JLD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I did this in the past and I guess that some other folks here did it too.

When I did it, I felt that the sexual energy circulated better. Like I had more energy in the body.

But it can also be a dangerous game. Orgasm is never too far and once you ejaculate, it is then too late.

NICEDUDE and Conqueror_J47 like this.
  20. Conqueror_J47

Absolutely. It's almost the same as edging...or even worse.

JLD likes this.