Sensible and dry glans penis

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Coub, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Coub

Coub Fapstronaut

Hi,
    to start with I'm addicted to PMO for around 12-13 years. What is important, I've always done it by tightening hips, which specific way of M, mostly known by women.
    I've always had sensible and dry glans of my penis. It's so sensible that it hurts once I touch it. There are some days when it's not dry and it makes it less painful. The problem is quite big because reaction to glans penis touch is that it shortens(stops erection). This is one of the reasons why I never wanted to approach women. Fear of PIED not only because of PMO but also from this issue. Around 2-3 years ago I finally went to doc to check me. I was in urologist, neurologist and sexuologist. I admited neurologist and sexuologist my PMO and neurologist suggested it might be the case. She also suggested some med products for women that use them in order to make their vaginas more moist. Maybe it's too early to judge but 10 days of being completely clean and there's no change at all. It's also hard to judge if PMO is the reason(and way I used to M) since I've basically been doing it my whole life :emoji_unamused:
    Did anyone suffer from similar problem, ever? I've no idea how to fix it and if rehab is going to help. Even if my PIED will be healthy after this issue might negate success of nofap.

2. Coub

Coub Fapstronaut

Bump, has anyone experienced such a thing? My d*** is still super sensitive that it brings pain once I touch it... I extremely reduced frequency of M, used some ointment but nothing seem to help yet. This is annoying :(

JiminyCricket likes this.
  3. I’m not familiar with that issue. Maybe getting help from a different urologist would help. A second opinion.

4. Coub

Coub Fapstronaut

Hi,

I know the thread is old but it's still a thing for me. Is there anyone having similar issue? When I touch head of penis I legit feel pain most of the time. Head's skin is extremely sensitive... One of doctors noticed that its bridle is very short. I even went on surgery to extend the bridle. It's been week but it doesn't seem to fix the problem unfortunately. I couldn't clean it(head) during it's recovery and I noticed that that fact(not cleaning it) makes it even more sensitive! Just an observation but seem to be correct.

I'm going to see a doctor soon and I'll ask about some new ideas. Maybe it's as simple as getting head used to touch so it will be desentisised with time? I very rarely touch it(since there's foreskin to cover it).

What I know for sure is that I probably overestimated PMO part in this issue. I even mentioned to the doctor that I was masturbating through tightening thighs and that might also play a role in that but he said that it doesn't matter.