1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never Again (Half Success Story)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Sep 26, 2015.

1. So, I've come to a conclusion. I finally feel at this point that I will never PMO again. Of course that has always been the goal, but at this point, 183 days in, it finally seems like an achievable reality. I'm actually typing this as my sex drive is raging and has no easy outlet, so I'm very certain that I will never go back to my old ways.

I called this a "half success story" though because I haven't yet met the woman of my dreams or achieved an erection among my best ever yet or anything like that. Things are steadily improving though and with obvious cause. I currently regularly get positive attention from stranger females I encounter in public, and I feel very manly and much calmer when I interact with others. My emotional control isn't 100% back to where I want it to be but it sure has made leaps in the right direction.

Thanks, all of you, for being here for me. This site has really helped. I've read in a few places and agree that just abstaining from PMO alone is not going to drastically change every aspect of my life and make me my best ever, but it's definitely a necessity and a powerful tool for heading in that direction.

2. ProphetOfDoom

ProphetOfDoom Fapstronaut

Congratulations! I'm happy for your progress. Your success shall serve to me as a strong dose of motivation. Cheers! :)

Archenl likes this.
  3. thisnewme

thisnewme Fapstronaut

wow 183 days... COngrats mann!... I wish you all the best in all aspect of your life. :rolleyes:

4. Spidey2Dope

Spidey2Dope Fapstronaut

"haven't yet met the woman of my dreams or achieved an erection among my best ever yet or anythinglike that". I would say you haven't gotten the best erection among your best because you haven't been in a situation to get one. If you're no longer in your teens don't expect to be just walking around with the hardest boner ever. Once we get older and our hormones calm down we kinda need to be in situations to get the erections. I hope you understand what I mean. Don't expect to be walking around popping the best boners of your life without some kind of "motivation".

5. Thanks guys. I'm glad at your ages you're telling me this. I think my case of PIED happened soon enough after those puberty years and was psychologically frightening enough that I've always connected the two and if now I'm just past puberty I can't think of that as the only reason for less than superman boners. I also worry I damaged my suspensory ligament but someone on here in medical school said that's unlikely.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  6. f1rew1re

f1rew1re Fapstronaut

So happy for you mate. Wish this for our fellow Fapstronauts to persist, persist & persist. Stare the devil in the eye, know that its only a foot step behind waiting for a relapse in a moment of weakness.

Good to know that at 180 days you are clearer than ever in your head, much respect :)

7. nick330

nick330 New Fapstronaut

I'm glad this site helped you. I just joined and it's good too know people are making progress, because it means PMO is getting beat out by lots of people, which in turn helps the aspiration seem more like it could be a reality.