1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap works in boosting testosterone (SCIENCE!)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PaFappa the Rapper, Jun 21, 2022.

1. PaFappa the Rapper

PaFappa the Rapper Fapstronaut

I'm going to keep it short and simple guys. I have taken normal blood work since 2015. I am now 36 and my testosterone levels have never been higher, I have the test results to prove it. I have never used steroids, I have never taken a test booster. I just don't masturbate now and have always strength trained. Guys, you can go get a blood test yourself, and you'll see. I 100% believe this to be a major factor in where I'm at. Hope that's motivation for some of you!

2. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

I love to hear that, it's that I'm feeling much energized, and productive at my work, but i think I haven't get full masculinity yet, i looking to sig up for martial arts but the problem is I have long shifts at work.

PaFappa the Rapper likes this.
  3. PaFappa the Rapper

PaFappa the Rapper Fapstronaut

Find a 24/7 gym near you maybe if that doesn't work

Steveal3aneef1 likes this.
  4. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

I'd love too, but I want martial arts class to boost my confidence as i had some unpleasant experience with being bullied

Imperator Tartarus likes this.
  5. jay3241

jay3241 Fapstronaut

My T increased from 449 to 553 - age 30 male from India
    This is old report ( almost 45 days on hard-mode) - didnt check recently, i am on day 119 today

PaFappa the Rapper likes this.