1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck people make me mad

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Upwards2020, May 22, 2022.

1. I'm naturally paranoid so I don't like people stand close to me as a rule.

Upwards2020 likes this.
  2. I'm naturally human, so I also do not like people standing close to me as a rule.

3. OP, I'm beginning to think you have some serious anger issues. I don't say this to insult you, I'm just making an observation. You have another thread where you talk about how you're always looking for the worst, you're always on the defensive, looking for potential threats wherever you go. In this thread, you're making a bunch of assumptions on this dude simply because he stood close to you. I think you made another thread where you've made a bunch of assumptions about some girl sitting in a car staring at you, although I can't find it, so that either wasn't you or you deleted it. I'm pretty sure that was you, though. You also have another thread talking about the fact that you get very aggressive after binging. Aggression seems to be a reoccuring theme for you.

You strike me as the kind of guy who will one day end up in a fist-fight over a complete and utter misunderstanding because you have to go and assume the worst about other people. If you haven't already.

I think you need to see a therapist. I can't be the first person that's told you that. I concur that having some stranger stand super close to you is annoying, nobody will disagree with that, but you're acting like he purposefully stepped on your shoe. People will do these tiny little things that the average person would brush off and move on from, but you are suddenly sent off the deep end. That's not normal, my guy.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2022
    TakingTheSteps likes this.
  4. 7matrix

7matrix Fapstronaut

You gotta communicate your anger, not let it build up and bother you mentally. When situations come up, handle them then and there. Then no extra mental energy is given to them later

Upwards2020 likes this.
  5. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

I have ADHD so my brain works a bit differently in a neurotypical world sometimes I just have to say fuck it and get it done how I want to get it done .

Pentatonic likes this.
  6. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

You make you mad bruh . They’re just the excuse

7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I think it's Japanese culture. At a careers conference, they talked about personal space and how during an event at the Japanese Embassy in America the Japanese were getting really close to the Americans when they were talking to them and every time the Japanese got close to them the Americans stepped back. They said on security camera footage it looked like they were dancing with each other because they were constantly moving back and forth. Although I think it's more of a Japanese thing since I'm quarter Asian and my Asian side of the family doesn't do it. The Asian side of my family is Malaysian and Chinese.

8. Yeah, that makes sense. There are a freaking ton of people in Japan, so crowding is kind of necessary. Seeing videos of Japanese subways gives me a panic attack just watching it.

And yes, I've done that dance many times at Disneyland. Lol someone is standing so close they are literally touching me, so I move up a step in line and then they move up a step, and so on.