My Journal

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JosquinCk, May 29, 2022.

1. JosquinCk

JosquinCk Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    just find out this website/forum, the other day, already downloaded the pdf book about it and started to read.
    I'm happy to try this reboot process to quit years of the addiction with some of the bad effects I find out already on the book.
    Thank you for everyone support!

2. Welcome! Good luck!

EnricoCk likes this.
  3. JosquinCk

JosquinCk Fapstronaut

Thank you Zach :)

Zachary8 likes this.
  4. Living50

Living50 Fapstronaut

When you start leaving this Deadly Addiction, You come back to your Normal Life with Great Benefits. If you continue Focusing on your Life Goals. Then you can surely leave this Addiction.

At last
    ALL THE BEST FROM MY SIDE

JosquinCk likes this.
  5. JosquinCk

JosquinCk Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for the encouragement man, its being tough, especially for these first days but I working hard to keep working on my first goal of 90 days in standard mode, I have a partner that can support me very good because she is an Overeaters Anonymous and knows very well how crazy are addictions, so let's see if I can leave this addiction!

Living50 likes this.
  6. JosquinCk

JosquinCk Fapstronaut

Just quick update guys, went to the doctor today, I booked the appointment weeks ago before I found NoFap site.
    So after a visit, he confirmed that physically everything seems to be fine, I have to do just some blood test.
    But probably 90% cause of my problem is psychological, damn addiction .
    Anyway I'm trying to keep the focus to reach my goal. It's hard but I'll working on it!

7. Yuvi@fz&$5

Yuvi@fz&$5 Fapstronaut

Go fucking beast mode

JosquinCk likes this.
  8. JosquinCk

JosquinCk Fapstronaut

:eek::D:(