1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Early Wake Up Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Filta, Apr 1, 2022.

If such a group existed would you take part?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Filta

Filta Fapstronaut

Hi,

I get up at 6am most days and find it makes me more productive and happier all day.

I was wondering if you may be interested in joining a 6:30am or 7am morning accountability group? I envisage a 15 minute video call with all participants where everyone gets to state their intentions for the day. This could definitely help us all live a more purposeful life.

The group is not starting yet. Your opinion on it would be great though - please choose the option on the poll above.

Thank you!

2. Luk28

Luk28 Fapstronaut

Hi,

in case you start the group, I'd be interested to join. I voted with yes. I'm from Germany, though. In my country it would be 7.30 or 8am then, which would be a perfect time for me.

Filta likes this.
  3. keyfekeder

keyfekeder Fapstronaut

Im not from UK but i feel like i could really use such a group. My country seems to be 2 hours ahead of UK but its perfectly OK since i already have an inconsistency about getting up at 8 AM

Luk28 and Filta like this.
  4. Filta

Filta Fapstronaut

So there is some desire for such a group. Interesting that you two people from different time zones would be interested as well… that’s something I hadn’t considered but it makes sense.

I will do more research into this and report back.

Luk28 and you_can_UK like this.
  5. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

I think I could dig this

6. Luk28

Luk28 Fapstronaut

When would you guys like to start?