Paradigm Shift

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BigCatTunski, Mar 9, 2022.

1. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

I spoke to someone recently about the issues I’ve been dealing with, and she suggested that I read up on Bob Proctor. Bob Proctor was a big advocate for paradigm shifts, which is a fundamental change in approach or underlying conditions. Bob Proctor created a bit of a challenge to those who seek to shift their paradigms, which is carried out over 90 days, with this mission statement:

“My signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.”

so I’ll be here documenting in a effort to change my way of doing things. If you all have any tips, pointers or anything of the like, please let me know.

Momakyet likes this.
  2. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “Every single day, I conquer anew.”
    [@mascaffirmation on Twitter]

-It’s another day to get it. Another day to rise to the occasion. Seize the day and the moment. The world is forever yours.

“Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.”
    -
    1 John 3:18

-KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING.
    Keeping your focus and efforts on the most important goals will help you accomplish them.

-“My signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.”
    -BigCatTunski

Momakyet likes this.
  3. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I’ve been through worse, I’ll get through this too.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)

-I’m built for this shit. There will be no stopping. No circumstance is too cumbersome for me to tackle.

-“if you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your father in Heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
    -Luke 11:13.

-Ask, and you shall receive. (Best way I can interpret the verse.)

GETTING TO KNOW YOU.
    Learn who you are. Look at how you are living. Monitor your own thinking. Don’t spend time thinking why you can’t do something, spend time thinking how you can.

“My signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.”
    -BigCatTunski

4. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I go where others wouldn’t dream of going.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)
    -Trek into the unknown. Take the road less traveled. Take the risk. Take the leap of faith.

“And the peace of God, which transcends all of your understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
    -Philippians 4:7
    Never forget to put God first, and you will get everything you seek.

-DEVELOP YOUR HIGHER FACULTIES.

Develop your reason, memory, perception, will, intuition, and imagination. We feel the way we feel because of the vibration we’re in.

-“My signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.”
    -BigCatTunski

kilimandzaro likes this.
  5. kilimandzaro

kilimandzaro Fapstronaut

Im big fan of Bob Proctor. Where did you find his program?

BigCatTunski likes this.
  6. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

kilimandzaro likes this.
  7. kilimandzaro

kilimandzaro Fapstronaut

I will start learning more about paradigm and ways to change it.
    Thanks brother.

Mindset is everything

BigCatTunski likes this.
  8. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I remove people who want me to remain mediocre from my life.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)
    -surround yourself with those who have good intentions for you.

“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”
    -1 John 4.

-Be in this world, but not of it. Listen to the guidance that is within you.

REACHING YOUR INFINITE POTENTIAL.

-Set goals. Be prepared to fail.If you set goals so you don’t fail, you’ll never move forward.

-“My signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days”
    -BigCatTunski

9. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I don’t let things I have no control over influence me.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)

-Don’t focus your energy on that which you cannot control. You’ll drive yourself insane doing that.

“Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”
    -Psalm 139:23-24

LETTING YOUR PARADIGM WORK FOR YOU.
    -prerequisite to winning in life:
    Major definite purpose.
    Without purpose, you’ll get the same results again and again.
    “Where there is no vision, the people with perish.”
    Solomon, king of Israel.

Desire is the effort of the possibility within. The goal is how you’ll realize the vision. Emotions control action and attraction.

-“my signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.”
    -BigCatTunski

10. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I am unstoppable.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)

-I am unrelenting in my pursuit to live the life I’ve always dreamed of.

-“How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God like you, as we have heard with our own ears.”
    2 Samuel 7:22

BREAKING FREE FROM NEGATIVITY.
    - If your dreams don’t excite you or scare you, then they aren’t big enough. Some Paradigms create terror barriers that we must break through to live our ideal life.

-BigCatTunski

11. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “When I speak, people listen.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)
    -remain enigmatic in conversation. Do not squander the use of your words. Use them wisely.

“The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
    -Psalm 34:18

-Through every trial and tribulation, God is with you.

STRATEGY TO SHIFT YOUR TOUGHEST PARADIGMS.

-Results we get in life are motivated by paradigms. To change your results, you must change yourself.
    -Write out the exact negative result you’re getting, then write out the polar opposite.
    -write out statement starting with “I’m so happy and grateful that…” following the polar opposite of the results you’re getting 100 times a day (per Bob Proctor.)

my signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make it make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.
    -BigCatTunski

12. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “My will is strong and unbreakable.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter.)

-Remain solid. Stand on your principles. Never change who you are for someone else, but do it, because it’s the best thing to do for you. Stay ten toes down.

“Blessed is The one who perseveres under trial because having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those that love him.”
    -James 1:12

-Tough times don’t last, but tough people do. Fight for what you want, and soon life will submit to you. The world is yours.

THINK AND GROW RICH MAIN POINTS, PT. I

1. A burning desire makes the difference.
    2. Have faith in yourself.
    3. Determination is key.
    4. Set goals and visualize.
    5. School is not always education.

-BigCatTunski

13. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I’m nobody’s doormat.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter.)

-I will not allow people to walk all over me. I speak up for myself and my ideas and will not allow them to be tarnished or neglected.

-“I will say of the Lord, ‘he is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.’”
    -Psalm 91:2

-God is the one who guides and protects us all. In times of great struggle, God is our solace.

THINK AND GROW RICH MAIN POINTS, PT. II

6. Imagine.
    7. Pump your subconscious with positivity.
    8. Study yourself.
    9. Affirmations.
    10. Stay on the path.

-My signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.
    -BigCatTunski

14. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I utilize my 20s to live like a king in my 30s.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter.)

-I put my nose to the grindstone and I get to work. I am doing all that I need to do to get where I wanna get.

-“Religion that God our father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”
    -James 1:27

-God gives us a guideline on how to live our lives. It is up to us to follow it.

THINK AND GROW RICH - “A BURNING DESIRE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.”
    -“You can’t get rich through wishful thinking. You need to want wealth as bad as you want air in your lungs.” (@univ_mind_ on Twitter)

-My signature represents the irrevocable commitment to view this program, to read these positive statements, to make a paradigm shift over the next 90 days.
    -BigCatTunski

15. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “Scarcity is a foreign word to me.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter.)
    -I don’t know what it means to have scarcity. Everything I need, I have in abundance. I have no want for anything.

-“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”
    -Psalm 46:1
    -Whenever things get too tough, understand that God is always with you.

THINK AND GROW RICH - HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF
    -“You must believe deep within yourself that you deserve freedom. The world will give you what you want, but you must prove yourself.”
    (@univ_mind_ on Twitter)

-BigCatTunski

16. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I don’t let my fears limit me in the slightest.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)
    -Although fear is what reminds us that we are human, that shouldn’t stop us from doing the things we wish to do. If you’re scared, then be scared. Then do it anyway.

“‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’ Declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the Earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.”
    -Isaiah 55
    -One must vibrate higher. Higher to the point of God-level. Change our way of thinking to be more Godlike.

-THINK AND GROW RICH - DETERMINATION IS THE KEY
    -“Napoleon Hill studied millionaires and they all had two things in common:
    -They made split-second decisions.
    -They stood firmly behind their decisions.” (@univ_mind_ on Twitter)

-BigCatTunski

17. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I am enough.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter.)

-I am abundant in all forms. Everything I need, I already have.

-“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
    -Jeremiah 29:13.
    -Look for God, and you will find him.

THINK AND GROW RICH - SET GOALS AND VISUALIZE.
    -“Do not be vague. Focus on the details.
    -You can hear the waves crashing on the beach.
    -You can smell the leather in your Rolls Royce.
    -You can see your children playing on your farmland.” (@univ_mind_ on Twitter)

-BigCatTunski

18. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I make the necessary sacrifices.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)
    -I am willing to give up temporary satisfaction for long-term goals. Everything will come back into the fold, all in its own time.

“The king will be LORD over the whole Earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.”
    -Zachariah 14:9
    -There is only one true and living God, and we will live to serve his name.

-THINK AND GROW RICH - SCHOOL IS NOT ALWAYS EDUCATION.
    -“The knowledge you get from school alone will not take you to your dreams. Often our experiences teach us the best lessons.” (@univ_mind_ on Twitter.)

-BigCatTunski

19. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: I am fine with who I am, and I am proud of who I’m becoming.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter)
    -I am centered in who I am, and I will be my highest self.

-“For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
    -1 Peter 3:12
    -Remain on the righteous path, and don’t do away with the teachings of the Lord. Stay away from the path of evil.

-THINK AND GROW RICH - IMAGINE.
    -“Two types: Creative imagination (totally new ideas)

Synthetic imagination (using old ideas to make new connections)”

Use both.” (@univ_mind_ on Twitter)

-BigCatTunski

trance_frog likes this.
  20. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Affirmation: “I have infinite talents, and I make good use of them.” (@mascaffirmation on Twitter.)
    -I am a man of many trades. No fear of anything, do everything well.

“Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble on its own.”
    -Matthew 6:24
    -Worry about the present. The past is gone, and the future is uncertain, so focus on what is in front of you.

-THINK AND GROW RICH: PUMP YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS WITH POSITIVITY.
    -“Focus your attention on the positive as much as possible… Every bit of info has an effect.” (@univ_mind_ on Twitter)

-BigCatTunski

trance_frog likes this.