Thrush anyone?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PaulD2000, Mar 15, 2022.

1. PaulD2000

PaulD2000 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Have any of you suffered from Thrush? I though it was just a woman thing but turns out its not. I'd appreciate a chat or some advice if you have had it please.

I can't be bothered going to the doctor and so I'm hoping it will pass. Also, I'm too embarrassed to ask in the chemist as I know most of the women that work in there.

Thanks guys

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Had no idea men could get thrush.

Maybe you could go to another chemist?

3. PaulD2000

PaulD2000 Fapstronaut

Same here mate! There are four chemists in the town and I know them all, but yes next time I'm in another town, that is an option. I'd feel embarrassed going up to the fit girl behind the counter to tell her that my d*%k is on fire and can she help.
    I'll just man up and get it done!

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I'd be embarrassed telling anyone that but sometimes you gotta do what you've gotta do. Does your local doctor's surgery have eConsult? Since it's all done online you'll only have to fill out a form and they may do you a prescription without you having to explain anything in-person to anyone.

5. PaulD2000

PaulD2000 Fapstronaut

I was hoping it'd go away itself but it doesn't seem to be! I'll call the doctors next week and let you know how I get on. I'll try to get an appointment with the male doctor in case I do have to go in there and take it out. Don't know why I'm being so prudish but I'd definitely be more comfortable showing another man than a woman!

onceaking likes this.