1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feel like life isn't for me

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onix, Mar 7, 2022.

1. onix

onix Fapstronaut

I'm not a nasty person, I always give people chances, I try to be friendly but ever since my school days people just don't want to be friends with me. I've had way to many bullies in my life ( into my 20s) i try to work hard and get ahead but all my jobs don't let me. Instead they get new people. My current job are using all excuses to not give me extra hours so I can't afford much.

I'm at the point where I don't want to make friends because nothing ever moves forwards. I've excepted the fact I'm no one's type and will always be alone. And now I'm being investigated for something I didn't even do and may get a record for it.

This whole world is nothing but greed and corruption.

Sometimes I feel like giving up trying to be the good person and just become a low life who drinks, smokes and play video games all day.

BootstrapBill likes this.
  2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

The whole world is not all greed and corruption. I sad to hear you feel that bad. We all go through difficult phases. I have been low as well. It will get better, such a cliche but it would not be if it werent True. Just do your Best and keep going forward.

3. onix

onix Fapstronaut

That's my issue. It feels like I can't catch a break from anything I do. I feel like a punching bag

4. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

I have been there before. I feel for you. If you want any advice, or just a listening ear, feel free to send a message.

5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

If everything is overwhelming you, try taking long walks in a forest alone, stay on path though to avoid getting Lost. Find projects you enjoy, what ever it might be. Try cooking or exercise, clean and rearrange your room. What I am trying to say is to find happiness In solitude. Social settings might be too much sometimes. Dont demand or expect anything from them. Dont ne desperate. You have to go More into detail on what happened to why you think the way you described.

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Unless you've lived in every city in every country for a few years you can't say the whole world is nothing but greed and corruption. I think the world is a lot more complex than that. Sure there's greed and corruption but I don't think that's not the whole world.

7. Adam_714

Adam_714 Fapstronaut

can't tell you how much I feel the same everyday