Would you kill?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ImFuture, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Yes
    I would always be prepared ears to street on high alert . Waiting .that mother fucker better be ready

ImFuture likes this.
  2. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Push people enough or threaten someone's life of the lives of there family people are more capable than they think to end someone. Ive been in a few fights in my life but I'm no mixed martial artist .but I've never lost a fight . The adrenaline kicks in you do not feel pain you are kicked into hyper drive and it's go time . It's you or its them that's all that matters there in that moment . It's always good to have some experience in that situation and to be somewhat physically fit . Goes a long way . I got into a fight with a guy after he insulted my epileptic female friend " because of her epilepsy" he was being a total dick and we started ended up scrapping up and down the hall of an apartment complex for the good part 5 minutes until I came out the Victor he gassed and I had more connects he his nose started to trickle with blood and eventually KO don't think he landed one dig . Either way you don't feel it . He was that sort of guy that had a big mouth . Full paranoid schizophrenic. But he'd always try and one up you . You best him with fists he'd come back with a bat you beat him then he'd come back with a knife . Trick is you beat him so fucking bad hel never look you in the eye again. Not everyone is like this , but when your fighting for your life you'd better be prepared to demobilise someone or it could be you or those around you . Hopefully that never happens. Usually adrenaline and mostly experience . No point getting yourself killed by making a misguided decision . But as you say it's in us all . We survived through evolution it's part of our arsenal

3. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Lol in the UK we don't have firearms and are probably much more likely to be convicted . In the states it seems to be every man has the right to bare arms and protect his home and family . Then again how many people enter your home in an armed raid in the UK . Knife crime is more of problem here. I would guess if someone has a knife or a firearm you have mere moments to make a decision calling the police should yes be your first point of action . If you have the time that is

4. liveclean

liveclean Fapstronaut

If someone's about to stab your kid you don't ask them to wait until you can call the police. You kick the shit out of them.

5. GodWithin

GodWithin Fapstronaut

Yeah I would kill. I've killed before (not humans), I've seen corpses and death itself.
    If I had a choice - kill or not to kill - I wouldn't kill of course, but if someone harms my family - dead.

ImFuture and liveclean like this.
  6. King in the making

King in the making Fapstronaut

I've always fantasized about being the guy who kills the inmates on death row, I'd do that job for free.