1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Observation: Children Gravitating Towards Me?!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hammond Egger, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

Something very interesting I noticed is that kids and children seem to love me when I'm on a long streak. Very weird.

The other day I went shopping and two different kids looked at me and smiled! Literally two different kids within 30 minutes. Unbelievable. One of them was a young boy and he was looking at me, smiling, pointing and saying something to me (I couldn't understand what he was saying). Another adorable little girl (around 2 years old) who was in the shopping cart looked at me, gave me the biggest smile and waved at me. Her mother noticed, turned around and looked at me haha. That made my day, I was so happy to see that little angel so happy to see me. I smiled for 5 minutes straight after that. I can't explain the joy after seeing that little girl do that. Keep in mind, I had a mask on for these two experiences! So it's not like I was provoking the kids and smiling at them first.

Once I was around 30 days nofap, I went to a wedding, and this little girl (probably around 3 or 4 years old) who I've never seen before, looked at me, gave me a big smile, then when I turned around she hugged my leg and wouldn't let go for at least a minute! Her parents started to apologize for her behavior and I said it's no problem. Little did they know that I absolutely adore little kids and that made my day. She was so adorable. This was when I was on a 30 day streak.

Semen retention is strange boys, it truly is. Not only do women gravitate towards us but children as well? I've never experienced this but I've also heard that people experience animals gravitating to them as well.

You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Good stuff. Kids can sense energies and have less inhibitions to respond to them. I’ve also experienced a kid on an airplane who was fascinated by me while I was on a good streak

Coak Hakola likes this.
  3. Hammond Egger

Yes! When we retain, it seems like we project this energy that pull people and especially kids towards us, it's unbelievable.

GotCaught and Jaime1978 like this.
  4. Jaime1978

Jaime1978 Fapstronaut

I'm gonna pay close attention on Christmas day when I see my 3 this has got me intrigued

5. Jaime1978

Jaime1978 Fapstronaut

3 guys at different stages would be a fair test I think

6. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Same things happen to me also humans can sense energy even animals can sense your energy it is sad to see that there no science backing this up.

Coak Hakola likes this.
  7. Hammond Egger

I went last minute Christmas shopping today and this little boy (around 2) kept staring at me non-stop and acting like he's looking at a ghost! hahahaha. Weird stuff.

GotCaught likes this.