1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Finishing day 32 here, feeling nice and today I did spend almost all day out of home visiting my family and in social places (shopping center). Good thing, I'm starting to lose social anxiety... I'm still pretty anti-social, but now I don't feel fear of strangers and can keep good eye contact with people who pass by.

Mmm today I had a struggle though: in the church I attend there was this beautiful girl, I couldn't stop looking at her every now and then LOL but then I saw her with a guy, probably her bf, so I of course stopped looking at her. The problem is that like minutes after that I noticed I was wet out of nothing, and no, I didn't have sexual fantasies thinking about that girl, just looked at her... don't know why it happened, but okay I have to improve my self-control.

And well, the last hours I've felt lonely again. But I remember this self-improvement journey of mine will be mostly lonely, and the rewards coming are worth the patience, sacrifice and hard work. So I have to just wait a little more... good things are coming, but I have to do my best first. I'll succeed in life, whatever it takes...

2. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

Day 2 is completed. Reading about everyone else’s experiences has been helping me a lot. I wish everyone to be successful in this journey. On to day 3.

3. NeverGiveUP...

NeverGiveUP... Fapstronaut

Never give up bro...

4. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

5. WantsToQuit2021

WantsToQuit2021 Fapstronaut

Back to day 0.
    But I did break my PR.
    So onwards to break the new PR

6. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 34 days
    M: 60 days
    O: 60 days

* 5 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse
    * Averaging 10 days on PMO

7. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

today is really hard but hopefully.....

8. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Checking in! Just got through day 34!

9. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 9
    I didn't had internet so I didn't post anything from last 2 days.
    Nothing great happened in the last 2 days.
    Today i fought hand to hand with the urges, i'm really happy now.
    I don't know why.. But i'm so Motivated today. I'm doing meditation and affirmation every day.

I'm trying to find positive vibes from everything.

keplerb, corylife, blacktea and 4 others like this.
  10. NeverGiveUP...

Day 12 completed✔️
    Today was a hard day... 3-5 times urges tried to entrap me. I read my commitment which is saved in written form, in my phone and thought why am I started?
    Now, after surviving the day I feel great but I realized today that I should do more, should make some strategies to avoid fu*kin temptation....
    I don't know how I win but I know clearly I am not going to lose this time..

Never relapse friend... It is very bad for mental health

Also, this night I had first wet dreams in this journey. I feel naturalness in my body.

keplerb, corylife, blacktea and 3 others like this.
  11. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 1 in the list!! Working hard to get the self back.

keplerb, corylife, blacktea and 4 others like this.
  12. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

Beginning to understand how much of a fucking ball ache this is going to be.

Literally and figuratively.

Only averaging around 10 days of nofap. (Overall I've fapped 6 times in 60 days.) But just to make the situation even worse, I calculated if I fap today then my average will go down to 8.5 days, (60 divided by 7). If however I do not masturbate and get until tomorrow my average will go up to 10.16 days, (61 divided by 6).

How the fuck does this make any sense . This is gonna be one long journey man. Ffs. Fml. And every other fucking fuck word you can think of.

keplerb, corylife, blacktea and 2 others like this.
  13. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

14. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

Finished day 3. Day 4 here we go. Also, I realized today that my longest streak in the past 6 months was like 8 days. This is pathetic. I will get past 8 days this streak.

On_The_Way, keplerb, corylife and 3 others like this.
  15. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 35 days
    M: 61 days
    O: 61 days

* 5 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse
    * Averaging 10.2 days on PMO

16. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

17. UghWhyTho

UghWhyTho Fapstronaut

Don't worry. It may be frustrating but compare yourself to your past self. Look at ALL the progress you have made. 10 days?! Not sure what your streak was before but I can only assume it as less than 10? Well done! Keep on going. It's a slow progress but every time you relapse it doesn't go all the way to 0 because you have already grown and improved over the pas days.

18. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

Day 0 back. Last 3 days arr great. But i lost. Now i will try again

19. NeverGiveUP...

I fucked my self. Nothing helped me t.
    I just back to day 0 after 13 days.
    Feeling shameful ...