Sober/Clean date today

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 16, 2021.

1. So today is my day off of drugs today. Not only am I trying to end PMO but I'm also trying to end my usage of THC, Kratom and Alcohol. Here we go!

Buddhabro2.0, 88991s and Davy Black like this.
  2. I went through this also.
    I stopped smoking hashish, drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
    Remember that night time will be the hardest time.
    You will sweat and have nightmares due to withdrawal u have to be strong.
    I believe in you brother.
    May Allah be with you.

matrix. likes this.
  3. Thanks brother. It sure will be a nightmare. Sometimes I get paralyzed in my bed at night and feel evil entities in the room. It is scary. One time I was even getting up to go to the bathroom and in the mirror it looked like I could see my skull. Like I didn't even see my face in the mirror.... It was just a skull. The Jinn don't want us to recover man. They will do anything they can do to stop us from worshipping Allah.

Malik gilroy likes this.
  4. I totally agree with you I had some hard times with these kind of entities.
    But thank God they are weak and we re strong.

bismillah likes this.
  5. I just took out the trash today. I threw away my Kratom Bali Powder. No more getting high off of that crap. It's trash now!

Malik gilroy likes this.
  6. Aaaah!! It's great brother!! May Allah assist you!!

bismillah likes this.
  7. YHRK

YHRK Fapstronaut

Keep the good work brother, and Insha'Allah you will be better and feel better in the coming period.
    خطوة أكثر من رائعة ياخوي و الله يقويك و كله هذا بصير من الماضي بإذن الله تعالى

Malik gilroy likes this.
  8. Day 2: Getting to sleep was a bit of a challenge for me last night but I managed to sleep. My body and mind is feeling awfully slow. It's like I'm a zombie and depressed. My outlook on life is starting to change and my beliefs are going up and down. This is not a good place to be in the mind. This usually happens when I quit drugs or drinking. The first week is usually the hardest stage. I'm taking everything to heart now and feel like most people in this world are out to get me.

I ended up getting Koran to read from the library and started to do that but I cant seem to fully focus on much right now. Reading seems to be a drag for me right now and well... I don't know really. All I know is that this withdrawal stage I'm going through right now sucks.

88991s and Malik gilroy like this.
  9. YHRK

YHRK Fapstronaut

Don't feel weak, stay strong ....This phase will pass...later you will look at it as a page from past.... things will be better Insha'Allah

Malik gilroy likes this.