1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Orgasm with no erection

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by grim77, Sep 11, 2021.

1. grim77

grim77 Fapstronaut

Don't now if this is flatline or what but my d**** is completely dead.
    I quite often get aroused although there is no connection. Lat night I had a wet dream and ejaculated when totally limp. I get really scared. Is this happening to someone else?

2. lytnin88

lytnin88 Fapstronaut

I have experienced this. It's possible to ejaculate and have an orgasm, even without an erection. Could be related to PIED. Not the way it's supposed to be, but it is possible.

3. grim77

grim77 Fapstronaut

4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I have had a few of those my self. Weird but normal.

5. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I would think of you are waking up with erections on a regular basis then you are good. I’m not sure you have to actually have an erection during a wet dream considering it’s mostly all brain power. Deep in my addiction I have had issues getting hard and would MO flaccid or semi. Not as pleasurable for sure. Plus not getting erect just messes with your brain. Don’t over think it.

6. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Just to echo this, I don't really get hard at all any more, at least not fully hard. So every time I PMO it's flaccid. It's obviously not how it's supposed to work, but sadly it's more common than you'd think. For some of us, this is the reality. Only thing to do is try to ignore it and trust that it will resolve itself after a reboot, at least partially.