1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To the NoFap Community

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by CAKCy, Jul 13, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Dear All,

A member of our community BugsBunny555 has been banned without any explanation offered by the Management of the site. Although this is their prerogative, we as members of this Community wish to know what he did to deserve such punishment.
    a. For us to avoid doing it in the future
    b. For us to decide whether the punishment was fair and whether the punished member had the right to defend himself.

I didn't know BugsBunny555 but I feel that just like him, anyone can be banned for reason or reasons that the Management decides are punishable by banning.

I have changed my Status to "rip BugsBunny555 - Join Me" and I ask you all to do the same. Today it was BugsBunny555. Tomorrow it might be you...

Thank you.

2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

The Moderation Team does not discuss moderation actions on particular users.

As stated in the forum rules, moderation decisions are made by the moderation team only, and decisions are final.

The moderation team does not ban people on a whim - but for repeated or serious policy violations. These policies are linked to on every page of the forums.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    DM10 and kropo82 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.