150 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by edwingaldamez1, Aug 8, 2015.

1. edwingaldamez1

edwingaldamez1 Fapstronaut

I'm about to reach 150 days would it be okay if I used an ed drug to try and rewire my self if the sex is avaliable?

2. Not even sure why after such a long streak you'd even need anything for ED. I thought you'd be cured by then... Do have severe ED? Or are you just guessing that you might not be able to function well? You should be fine.

3. edwingaldamez1

I have severe ed I've had ed for I'd say 3 to 4 years already also premature ejac. I have a performance anxieties I feel like I could fail so maybe this might help me get over my performance anxieties

4. Oh ok, I see. I'm sorry to hear that, mate.
    Well when was the last time you were able to test your "equipment" to see if the ED has disappeared?

In general, there's nothing wrong with taking meds for ED, though. That's up to you.

5. edwingaldamez1

Honestly I'd say November erection was I'd say like 50% but had relapse in December I have 6 month under my belt at that time

Yeah I'm going to have some time with my gf she knows the situation and we'll I'd like to perform some what decently you know i dont wanna fail

6. If you've gone solid since December, then I'd say you should be fine. When was the last time you had sex? How was it? Any ED?

7. edwingaldamez1

I haven't had any since then that's why am thinking should I just try this with my gf and that may make some progress for me or abstain more