Just started; 4 days in. What is a flatline?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bmnofap, Feb 12, 2014.

1. bmnofap

bmnofap New Fapstronaut

I hear people talking about something about flatlining. Can someone clarify what that is? Any tips/advice for me? :)

2. Supercanadian

Supercanadian Fapstronaut

If its your first time you may get a flatline right after the first week. You will know once you get it. It pretty much goes limp all day and night, with little to no arousal by thinking or looking at women.

Im currently in a flatline and I got my flat line about on the third day, but the first time it seems to be after the one week mark. But everyone is different.

Some people may feel low energy or even depressed during a flat line, I certainly get that.

But it will come back to life and your sex drive and energy will ve back in full force. For some people it lasts months, for some just a few days or weeks.

Its a good time to start working on other things because Not fapping wont be a problem. Just dont do it to see if it still works, It does! Its just "asleep"

I been in a flatline for five days and today I got more energy and Im thinking \ hoping it will come back soon. But if not im prepared to deal with it for however long it takes.

Good luck!!

3. matty89

matty89 New Fapstronaut

Oh so you can get a flatline in just 3 days of stopping

4. MidknightOwl

MidknightOwl New Fapstronaut

It depends... I am new to the forum but I have been trying for a while, one day after relapsing I woke up with a flatline.