1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Selfimproving

Selfimproving Fapstronaut

We all struggle, just don’t give up.. if you fall 7times get up 8 times. If you need to talk my inbox is open. You got this!!

Kizito.D likes this.
  2. Selfimproving

I have this app called brainbuddy which helps reprogramming the mind.. im always messng up but now i don’t want this in my life anymore. Day 0

Kizito.D likes this.
  3. Selfimproving

Day 1: I’m not using my phone anymore when going to sleep and waking up. We all got this. We deserve a real relationship full of love.

4. TheFiend

TheFiend New Fapstronaut

Selfimproving likes this.
  5. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

Day 6/60 complete

7. Selfimproving

I have strong urges too idk if i can control it im weak sometimes

8. Selfimproving

How do you deal with the urges

9. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hey man,

This is a real good question - it can be real real difficult to do so, especially when you have been on the PMO/FAP train for a long time.

At the beginning, when your self control may not be as present, you should use a P-blocker, but you need you excercise self control as well because otherwise you will just disable the P-Blocker and carry on.

Changing the scenery helps, just get outside for a walk / run... Is it raining? Just do it anyway, you can always wash afterwards. Is it cold? Dress up warm?

When you begin, you have to try to be resourceful - remember you are battling with a powerful and clever enemy called addiction. Think like you have to outsmart it.

Throw yourself into a hobby, or work, something that totally absorbs you and gets you out of yourself. Call a friend or a fellow in recovery, get out of self. I can give this advice but I don't always follow it myself... But at least I hope it can help you!

Kizito.D and Selfimproving like this.
  10. Selfimproving

Thank you very much!!

11. Selfimproving

Day 3: i woke up i had a wet dream. I never had one before i believe. But it was just wetness nothing more i think. Whatever it doesn’t make me want to do it I’m still going!

12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut