1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Covid stuff

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Hey. I just want to know - has someone from forum ever had this Covid 19 shit? Or maybe someones family member/members had ir or has it?
    The reason of my curiosity is simple - I have never ever heard from someone personally - that he or his family members/friends caught Covid. Like, I never really followed this stay home crap. I'm not the most social guy, but I was at the capital city a lots of times, met a lots of people, I'm usually going to store, not washing hands before it, just when I want. I don't wear face mask, don't really care. Nobody from who I know cares, nobody from who I know ever had covid.
    This is one of the reasons why I believe it's fake-ass shit.
    One guy from my country posted a really interesting post on FB. Since I'm not there, but my colleague told me this I won't be able to show the post, but it went something like this: "Two doctors stood around guys bed. It was all white curtains around his bed, he was sick. Seemed that really sick. But instead of really checking him out, trying to understand what's really going on, they said something like: "Well, let's just say he has covid. Just have to write something in papers"
    So yeah... You get it, I guess. It's also really fucking crazy that there "are" so many tests made in my country everyday. Like, knowing mentality of country... Fuck no. Don't believe this crap.
    Also, I have seen like 100s of people just getting together while Covid is "out there" and you know.. I didn't hear ANYTHING about ANY covid outbursts at the specific place. Not that day, not week after.
    So, in my opinion it's not just made up sickness, it's straight up fake shit. Like, that's what I believe.
    I really do believe those coffins in Italy was just China going LMFCAO (laughing my chinese ass off) at us, as much as it was with US situation etc etc.
    I guess I might as well be an ignorant fuck and I have to be banned from forum. Who knows.

Please, share your opinion. It matters to me.

2. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

You cannot criticize your true rulers, and if I may add anything they use to control you as well!
    This covid thing is about control, that's why it's heavily censored.

-A famous case where I live, the government said he was young and died because of covid in spite of being in excellent health. Which was refuted later on by his sister who exposed that he was terminally ill and was expected to die without any so called covid.
    -Another died of multiple doctors mistake and the government also tried to frame it as covid.
    -Most striking was another case where to make a long story short they took someone for quarantine because of so called covid, and they were planning to kill him there and say it was covid but he only managed to escape murder because he snuck in a mobile and had called his wife and told her that he wasn't sick and she took action to expose the matter. A lot of those government are so incompetent that they can't even pull a good convincing hoax.

One of the principle ways for tyrannical government to rule the people is by making them weak and to forbid any connections or gatherings, that's what social distancing is all about.
    Travel restriction and checkpoints are also very big in controlling the populace. That's why in the yet to be liberated Palestine you will find that they have been living under curfews, travel permits and checkpoints under occupation. Now the whole world is under occupation. But let's see where this circus is taking us

3. Thanks. I loved this one!

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

This whole covid-19 bs is nightmare material, dystopia made real, just wait for it people.
    If you still believe there is some real danger, check your math. If you don't believe it is a few controlling the many like a good puppeteer, just a friendly reminder that a few had put millions into home arrest.

Remember, don't take the vaccine unless they tie you up to a table like the madmans they say we are.

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

@Anubis Rises I must say you had me until you mentioned the Rod of Asclepius as a sign of something evil going on.

Enulv likes this.
  6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I believe you are mixing the caduceus, Staff of hermes, with the Rod of Asclepius, symbol of the greek god, Asclepius, and symbol for medicine. Is a common mistake, I used to do it myself until I got into medicine.
    Rod of asclepius:
    [​IMG]
    Staff of hermes:
    [​IMG]

7. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

what'
    what's the meaning of that symbol btw, the one used in meds, seen in pharmacies.. does it have sth to do with the story in the bible abt the people who look at the snake and got healed?

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Is a symbol representing the rod and snake of the greek god Asclepius, also in the ancient greece they used non-venomous snakes in healing rituals, that's where it comes from, before christianity times.

But that comparison with the bible is nonetheless interesting.

9. eric9000k

eric9000k Fapstronaut

Can not stress this enough.

10. eric9000k

eric9000k Fapstronaut

Covid is a fake disease
    Maybe the virus is real.. doesn't matter, because it is not dangerous.

This is a case where the media and government are dangerous, herd mentality is dangerous

I'm watching people normalize their posture into a cowering slouch, facing the corner, trying not to share the atmosphere with the rest of the planet.

False promise likes this.
  11. Caerulea

Caerulea Fapstronaut

To answer the question, I've known a few people who have gotten covid-19. One who died from it. As for the rest... clearly people believe what they want to believe.

Enulv likes this.
  12. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Meme virus with a 99 percent recovery rate. Its real, but highly overblown by the media. CDC adjusted the official numbers and I believe even those official numbers should be lower.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  13. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

So close to not seeing a single sheep on this thread but then caerula came in. Very refreshing.

14. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

It is real, I've tested positive for it a few days ago. Although my symptoms are mild until now, this whole mess isn't to take lightly.

15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Keep us updated, what symptoms do you have that makes you be sure is the so called covid19, apart of a test that cannot measure the presence of the virus itself, but fragments of "viral" material, do you know how many coronaviruses there is out there? do you know that those fragments of genetic material, that it's what actually measures, may not even belong to a virus?

Seriously, keep us updated, I'm sinceriously curious.

SoaringEagle likes this.
  16. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

She’s a sheep because she knew someone that died from COVID? Oh wait...this is the part where you come in and say that it was something else that they died from, but was labeled as Covid because it’s all a big conspiracy. Look, I think that the media is making a mess of this for sure, but it is real, and there are people dying from it. I’m not personally frightened of the virus at all, but I do worry about other people in my family. Oh and by the way, I took a nice little vacation and got $15,000 from the government, so conspiracy or not, I’m not complaining.

17. eric9000k

eric9000k Fapstronaut

good laugh good laugh let's all go test positive everyone line up now.

18. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Someone on a forum says they know someone who died from it with absolutely no details and it’s immediately accepted by you as the absolute truth? What’s more ridiculous? This is the problem with you sheeple.. you are so incredibly naive and easily duped. You’re satisfied with receiving welfare checks in exchange for total government control.. sounds legit.

Abzu likes this.
  19. eric9000k

eric9000k Fapstronaut

the only real sensible thing to spend that covid money on was gold.

20. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Fapstronaut

It's a variation of the Flu created in a lab. It's real but it only affects people with really weak immune systems. My friend got it and was hospitalized 2 weeks but a week prior to that he was sick with 2 strands of the flu. I hung out with him while he was "infected" and didn't feel anything. Not surprising as I rarely ever get sick.

After that I criticized him for his crap eating habits considering he's 24. Geez..

This whole thing is to control the weak and it's working because more than half of society is bent down.

Abzu and False promise like this.