1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Unworthy_cuber, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Unworthy_cuber

Unworthy_cuber Fapstronaut

so i've heard a lot about semen retention a lot,i did some research and it just says dont ejaculate, is that it?
    i wanna know more about semen retention, how to do it and do all of those exercise like meditation and those yoga forms and other things.
    Can anybody educate me on this topic, what should do everyday for semen retention.
    Thanks.

Leader of ME likes this.
  2. my top 10 tips for semen retention and accelerating benefits
    in my opinion you should begin 2 Weeks after not ejaculating as this will determine your patience.
    so day 14 will be your day 1.

1. Thinking positively and taking a positive out of a negative ( meaning if you think about negative things immediately turn it to a positive thinking) you attract what you feel, so be very careful in how you feel as well.
    2. Meditation ( atleast 5 minutes per day ) stand in a yoga position or in a chair, focus on your breathing. when your mind wanders get your mind back to your breathing.
    3. Manifestation ( Manifesting your Goals & Dream Relationship ) Have an intention of what you want your life to be, feel it, be it and it will come to you 100%, don't let doubt or worry control you, you are the controller of your destiny and your mind.
    4. Reading books ( Self-Help books help) Read books about subconcious mind and how you can re-wire your brain and change your life. Books like " How your Sub concious mind works" and "Law of attraction"by abraham Definitely works.
    5. Love and forgive everybody, the moment you have negative/hate towards anyone on earth is reflected back on you, love and forgiveness is all you need if you want to achieve your dream and live a happy life, such as a relationship with your dream girl.
    6. Talk positively to yourself every day, remove every doubt and worry. i used to doubt myself ALOT, and i used to think im a failure but i started changing my life and thinking positively and i started succeeding in my business.
    7. Manifest good things, Have a great belief you will achieve things, you will get the girl you want. you will get the job you want, you will get the money that you want, feel it EVERYDAY every moment, let go of it. go on your day and it will come back to you.

3. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

How I see it:
    It ain’t all about not Touching your dick.
    Not touching the dick is the consequence.

The cause is:
    Learning to handle LUST.
    It is very difficult or perhaps impossible to “CONTROL” LUST, but you can learn to handle it.
    Now to Handle Lust you’ll need to be sure of your
    1. Mindset, Knowledge, Concepts, Willpower and all.
    2. Situational Adjustment and Manipulation to Help your Mind.

And yes,
    Having a wet dream isn’t a Violation of SR. It ain’t.
    Unless you long for it, and pray to have one.

Ainz and StarRider like this.
  4. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

I'm on day 10 of semen retention, and feeling okay.. balls are tingling a fair bit now and then, and worried about them getting sensitive, i've also noticed my erections have disappeared , not completely, but barely have them in the morning or at night, compared to the past.

My problem is also with 'lust' i'm a single man, and have a lot of women talking to me (via whatsapp etc) usually sex talk etc.. which i;m trying not to engage in, because its making me a tad frustrated especially as i'm on NoFap / Semen retention.. i would like to go a full 30 days before having sex, and seeing what benefits may appear,

So far, i've experienced more confidence, energy, happiness, skin and eyes are looking healthier and glowing.

5. No Co tact with women here. Want to start semen rentiin to but never get past day eighteen.