1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 278

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by youngmoney, Jun 20, 2015.

1. youngmoney

youngmoney Fapstronaut

278 days. holy shit it came way faster than i thought no pun intended. my quality of life overall has increased so much in so many different aspects. Working out. Grinding. Focusing on school. I forgot whag feeling depressed and having bad anxiety even felt like. Even talking to girls, even random pretty girls i see, is sooo easy. Do i give full credit to this to nofap? fuckkk no. Nofap was the start to this succession of good habits i built over the past 278 days. I woke up this morning and i'm not ashamed to say i relapsed. Not to p, just imagination. And it felt fucking good. After 278 days, i know i am rebooted so it didnt bother me as much. Anyways i know if i can go for 278 days yall can too, so best of luck to you all.

mv8652, Ibanez, Eoa897 and 1 other person like this.
  2. iceman137

iceman137 Fapstronaut

Good work man, I just wonder if it was strictly no PMO, or maybe no P only? And how did you manage, resist the urges, just tips in general. I'm on 30 days hard mode,

3. curt

curt Fapstronaut

Was your M planned? Did you feel after this period it was time? From what were you abstaining? P? M? O? Today is 86 for me

4. youngmoney

youngmoney Fapstronaut

Yeah i did no PMO and theirs no magic tip for this its all on you to make the right no choice

Eoa897 likes this.
  5. youngmoney

youngmoney Fapstronaut