1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I asked a girl out!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by iceman137, Jun 12, 2015.

1. iceman137

iceman137 Fapstronaut

About 7 days into Hard Mode, I've asked a girl I like out for coffee. I've never imagined myself dating a girl, I always thought some magic would happen and boom. I'd have me a lovely wife. Stopping PMO has yielded many positive results for me, like confidence. I now want to make real connections with people, and have fun, than be uptight, plagued with anxious thoughts. Do the fellas have any advice they can give on successful courting, like I said I've never done this. I'm pretty excited.

2. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Be genuine, don't try to impress. Be yourself. You're not a wierdo right? Hahaha from the sounds of your writing you are a good guy I take it.

The last thing you wanna do is fill your head with techniques and the like to wooo a woman. I believe each individual radiates a unique charisma, you have to manifest your inner charisma, a natural attractiveness if you will, keeping your semen inside you allows this to build and you also have the magnetic pull of potent hormones on your side. Some call this T game/theory, a natural courtship method if you will.

I didn't wanna drop any PUA jargon here because you don't want to be a sex hungry, ingenuine, selfish, power craving, womanizing clown I take it.

So ya be yourself, be nice but DO NOT pamper her or spoil her, she is just a female, make her chase you a bit is my philosophy. Be funny, and don't worry about just being friends man, so treat her like a buddy at first, she is already into you if she said yes to coffee. My way of thought is T-game takes care of itself, she isn't just going to want to be friends around this charming force of nature. Smile, make her laugh, radiate confidence, don't talk too much about yourself ask about her life. And ya once she sends you some signals kiss her and you have a new girlfriend.

3. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Don't mean to unromanticize this stuff my man, but this is the way of nature, male and female naturally being pulled towards one another. You realize your fullest potential and don't spill your seed, be a man of compassion and character, and a woman is going to want to be with you, there is no need for fancy advice on courtship other than that, you feel me?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    lgustavoms and (deleted member) like this.
  4. iceman137

iceman137 Fapstronaut

I get it. Thanks for yo replies

5. Life is Hard-Live Hard

Life is Hard-Live Hard Fapstronaut

Congrats! Definitely compliment her, not too much but give a good compliment or two. Ive been dating my gf for two years now, and the first time I told her I loved her I was blacked out drunk and had no idea I said that until she told me I did days later. So even if it starts out rough, it doesnt mean it cant happen.

6. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

I am a woman so this is my advice ;). Be yourself and ask her questions about things that you want to know about her. The conversation should flow from there.

Also make sure if you like her you make that clear. Guys should not play aloof. So for example at the end of coffee say "I really had a nice time and would love to take you out again" that sort of thing.

Good luck and don't overthink it!!

iceman137 likes this.
  7. You also watch this vid of Coach Corey Wayne his advice and book are priceless and will really help you on your first date.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Johnnyboy

Johnnyboy Fapstronaut

As said in Hitch, "When you're wondering what to say or how you look, just remember, she's already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it's no longer your job to make her like you. It's your job not to mess it up." In other words she said yes because of her opinion of you before you asked her out. If you keep being you, then you are good. I know that sounds like what people say all the time, but it's true.

lgustavoms likes this.
  9. Calvinklein

Calvinklein Fapstronaut

Congrats mate..
    Just remember you dont need to impress her.. Just be nice and friendly.. Everything will flow itself. Let her talk :)
    Ummm i think the date has already happened though
    How did it go mate