Flatline

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by sam30, Jul 4, 2020.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Tell me about your flatline. What are you feeling when you have flatline?

2. Mission_I'm_possible

Mission_I'm_possible Fapstronaut

Basically: You are increadbly depressed, have low energy and generally feel like shit...
    Only one of these symtoms might be your flatline... varies from person to person...
    During your flatline you must be dedicated to NoFap in order to succeed, cause your mind will use every trick in the book to make you relapse!

sam30 likes this.
  3. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Do you cope with flatline alright?

4. Mission_I'm_possible

Mission_I'm_possible Fapstronaut

In the past: I did not coop with my flatline correcly...
    From that experience I can tell you how the first flatline feels... cause you have to learn to coop with your own flatline yourself...
    Many fapstronauts fails during the flatline, including past me, especially when they hit it the first time...
    In order to succeed and surpass the flatline you must either be extremely strong mentally or build up that strength over time. I did the ladder and it took me 1.5 years to build enough strength to overcome my fist flatline...
    Now I am on a NoFap reboot for a second time.
    My mental strength that I built during my first reboot, and the strenght built during the time between the first and the current reboot, have made it easier to overcome the flatline in my current reboot.

Today I distract myself by keeping myself busy. Actively choosing to do something fun and productive rather then P. That is how I keeping myself on travk with my current flatline!