no friends

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by autonut, Apr 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. autonut

autonut Fapstronaut

I feel that I need to build a group of friends in order to a more whole person... I dunno, meeting girls is not exactly a difficulty. But they are really off put when they find out I have no friends. I understand their perspective, but my problem with friends is that I do not know what to do with them. Any suggestions on how to make and keep friends?

2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

How are you meeting girls with such ease? Could you pursue friendship in the same/similar fashion?

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  3. autonut

autonut Fapstronaut

That is a solid point...

4. fP_intheP

fP_intheP New Fapstronaut

I feel you as a fellow 25-year-old. It is hard to make friends with people as an adult especially if you don't already have friends or are not already in a friend group. I suggest making friends with both sexes, knowing that it's usually a long process of developing the trust of both parties to be true genuine friends with someone in the first place. Baby steps. It always helps to be the first one to open up and be a little vulnerable. This helps the other person be more comfortable opening up to you and if they do not want to then you know they don't want to be that close anyway. A year and a half after moving back home, I have only been able to form professional relationships so maybe I am going about this wrong or am just not having enough luck yet...

5. yassine90

yassine90 Fapstronaut