1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Using the morning boner constructively

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by GmanUK, May 12, 2015.

1. GmanUK

GmanUK Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    I ve been getting a few morning boners lately and been so tempted to just whack one off but instead I remembered the advice my martial arts teacher gave me and that ive read in some male sexuality books. I visualise the energy that is in my penis rising up into my heart and then circulating around my body, through my arms to my fingertips, down my legs to my feet etc. I do this a few times and sure enough the boner goes and I feel a subtle sense of re invigoration. I recommend trying it if your facing this seemingly amusing issue.

2. Warmogz

Warmogz Fapstronaut

That's kinda weird but hey whatever works for you! :p

Gilbert likes this.
  3. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Siunds great I do that too, but, I ull the energy up my spine through my tounge to the roof of my mouth to my brain, circulate the energy clockwise 9-18 times, then down through the front of my body, to the rest of my body then to my belly(energy centres) and back down to my balls and boner. Its invigorating and theraputic

firdi and transmute like this.
  4. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

My husband did this all the time too. It's called sexual transmutation I think? You take the sexual energy and transmute it to regular energy. It was amazing the results he got by doing this. Started getting shit done and doing better at work etc.

5. TrueLucid

TrueLucid Fapstronaut

This is really interesting... if only my brain wasn't so foggy when I wake up, maybe I'd remember to try this. Hmm...

Gilbert and transmute like this.
  6. transmute

transmute Fapstronaut

T
    That sounds very methodical and precise, just curious where did you read or find out about such a technique? Sounds like a form of sublimation, definitely Taoist energy work you are speaking of, or influenced by Taoist practices.

Why do you think your brain is foggy in the morning when you wake?

7. BlewMyMind

BlewMyMind Fapstronaut

Where did he get this from, a book? Please provide the title if it is, thanks!

8. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

I've been readin Mantak Chia's The Multi Orgasmic Male you can find a PDF download it for free online, maybe try and search for it on Slideshare
    :D

Mantak Chia has some videos of him giving a seminar at Watkins Bookstore in London, UK. he also put his own personal videos of his work on the human body on line too. ;)
    It really changed my world seperating Orgasm from Ejaculation.

BlewMyMind likes this.
  9. Seeker19

Seeker19 Fapstronaut

Do you practise Kriya Yoga?
    And like @transmute mention, that is a Taoist practice. Especially the rotating of energy in the brain centres.
    The Dantian.
    Pretty mystic stuff.
    I wonder how you're just doing that.
    Its supposed to be practiced at the advanced stages if im not wrong.
    Thokar Kriya developed from this influence.