1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Monk mode day 167

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Wilde°, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I lost the fight.
    All because of boredom and coronavirus..
    I'm out of words, almost half an year. My life has been great, can't even describe. I really appreciate what I had.. I still feel like I got some power (not all of it), and so much pain. I will post everything in success stories including tips. All of you are titans, warriors. Keep fighting!!

2. If you depend on distractions you’re gonna relapse again and again

| Nico | and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Just dont fall in the pmo cycle and be hungry for more. It happened now move on. Everything happens for a reason, mabye this relapse will lead you to something good in the future

4. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

5. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I won't. Now phone time will be reduced completely. Recover is much easier when you aren't playing video games and no music is really helping here, like seriously I feel like I did lose but still have desire to do and motivation. The main cause as I said was boredom but it was also because I used to eat alot all the time, no self discipline. Even though I got a good metabolism, and I'm between skinny to muscle. Thanks for the support mate!

6. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I have seen it, great post! Thanks for the support mate. Please take care of yourselves.. you don't wanna have this feeling I have right now.

7. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

Same, relapsed after almost 110 days because or boredom. I MOed once 3 days ago then once the day after. Felt ashamed after all these efforts.
    Now back on track.
    Stay strong.

| Nico |, Harveyrocks and AlphaGod like this.
  8. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Regret is your guideline.

| Nico | likes this.
  9. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Moved on, feeling much better now. I'm sure that every streak is worth something. Proud of myself for keeping up. Stay strong guys! I'm sure alot of you are going through this annoying time of boredom, find yourself what to do. Thanks for the support!!

| Nico | likes this.