1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anyone here who has not voluntarily orgasmed for 5 years?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, Feb 23, 2020.

1. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Is there anyone here who has not voluntarily orgasmed for 5 years?

2. Besides a few basic priests with under 6 years strikes I shook hands with some dude who had like a decade or so once, lol.
    Online I know about 3 maybe more people that are 10years+.
    Slight interview, it's all about focus onto life. There is no magic pill. You become normal, yet...the 'fight' is always there. I mean let's not be children about it. You have to keep fighting to get money. To keep your family happy. Stuff breaks in your house. NOTjerking is actually grades easier compared to most daily tasks. JUST be alive. Be an adult. Live your life.
    A large percentage of nofappers are stagnant teenagers living in a constant void. It sucks for them because being so young have probably never experienced a good life.

Stay strong ;)

GoldenDreams and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  3. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Very true actually. I'm 394 days no O and never plan to release ever again

Jonny123, Harveyrocks, EmmyB and 2 others like this.
  4. Huskerjim

Huskerjim Fapstronaut

I went years until about age 22 because I did not discover masturbation. Unfortunately, quite the change when I did discover it!

5. The 3 people online for 10+ years... can you link their profile?

What do you mean by it sucks for teenagers since they have never experienced a good life?

Please elaborate thank you

6. it's just what it says in English, no hidden meanings.