1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ClarityofClearWater

ClarityofClearWater Fapstronaut

I have noticed that I relapse on day 3/4 because the urges are unbearable. I feel like my body is out of control. And I am on the edge always. I feel like I am buzzing.
    But one thing I read in "Soaring Eagle's - Rebooting as the best remedy" struck me. That is, the goal should be to get a clean bill of health. If to feel better while masturbation/sex is the goal, then the tendency to test is and relapse is higher.
    I'm going bold, have white hair and beard, pimples all over my face and their scars that will never leave, because of PMO. And I am 30 this year.
    I will resist past day 4 and see how it is with the urges. I will keep on trying until I get my body back to the default state.

Aboul likes this.
  2. Monarch77

Monarch77 Fapstronaut

If you manage to hold out and push through the urges when they hit you, even if you only manage to hold out for a day or two, you'll see them weaken and it will take longer for the withdrawal to hit and it won't be as severe. Where you are every day you refuse makes a big difference and eventually you'll be able to string those days into a week, the a couple weeks, then a month, ect. When I started making it past a week felt impossible, but now I consistently can make it past 2-3 weeks before I also start to feel really on edge and overly wound up, which has often been my demise, but I can tell things are headed in the right direction and it's no where near as bad as it used to be.

U-man likes this.
  3. ClarityofClearWater

ClarityofClearWater Fapstronaut

Thank you. I reached my goal which was 4 days. Next, I will strive for 7 days. make the muscle stronger