90 Days No PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Drew15, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Drew15

Drew15 Fapstronaut

90 days PMO free! (283 no P, 169 no M). Feeling a sense of accomplishment today. My journey is one of progress and persistence, not perfection. I started on NoFap 283 days ago the day I started dating a girl I am really into. I’m happy to say I haven’t looked at P since that day. About 4 months later I M’d for the last time. As far as O, I haven’t had sex, but have struggled with PE when things have gotten heated with my girlfriend off and on. I last had a PE incident 90 days ago. Our relationship is going strong and has been amazing. I still struggle, but I’m reasonably happy with celibate life. It’s good for me. Even if I’m feeling like garbage, I’ve learned O will always make things worse for me at this point. It feels good for a moment but I end up with pretty bad brainfog. As far as the next 90 days, I’m sticking with it. Indefinite NoFap is what I’m going with for now

2. Rizzo1771 the Artiste

Rizzo1771 the Artiste Fapstronaut

Good Job Dood, keep it up, seems like your making the change for good.

Drew15 likes this.
  3. saye

saye Fapstronaut

Congrats!:emoji_clap:

Drew15 likes this.
  4. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

What was your reason to quit PMO?

5. Drew15

Drew15 Fapstronaut

PMO was always something that made me feel gross and unworthy of love from a real woman. I don’t think I really knew how much it was harming me until I stopped, but I always had a hunch it was keeping me from real relationships. I was 27 and had never been in a relationship. Lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 26. My personal belief is that P is cheating while in a committed relationship, so I quit. It took me a lot longer to stop M, but I realized it was hurting me. Whenever I would M I would become less interested in my girlfriend for a while and it would hurt our relationship. Those are the main reasons. In short I just knew my sexuality was screwed up and quitting PMO would help fix it.

Deleted Account and clapas like this.