1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Two years.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by DarkwingDuck, Oct 3, 2019.

1. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

I have so much self hatred for myself. It’s been a feature for myself. It’s been a thing since I was a kid, and it’s resulted in several bad situations. My wife left two years ago Wednesday, and it makes me feel like shit. We had promises, and they were all destroyed on account of my extreme brokenness.

I f’ing hate myself.

I’d give anything to restore my relationship with my estranged wide.

2. I'm very sorry to hear that. I wish I had some Earth shattering pick me up to tell you but I don't. Other than don't be so hard on yourself man, everyone has made mistakes with relationships. I wish the best for you and your family

On a side note, I love Darkwing Duck! And Duck Tales. Such classics those cartoons are!

profconcept and DarkwingDuck like this.
  3. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

I find it impossible to forgive myself for my relationship failures when my wife refuses to forgive me. And it’s difficult - on one hand I did a lot of damage, so I can understand her not wanting to forgive me, on the other hand it’s the procedure. I’m supposed to repent, she’s supposed to forgive.

4. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

It’s getting worse. It takes everything to hold it together (even super glue is failing. And yes, duct tape.). I need emotional connection from my wife again. I need her help. I can’t do this by myself.

5. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

...and I just lost contact with my AP.