PMO RUINS THE LIFE.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Optimistic100, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Optimistic100

Optimistic100 Fapstronaut

Hey guys. Completed my 31 DAYS of no PMO. Well started PMO when I was 14,was addicted till 3 and half years until nofap came into picture in my life.I used to overmasturbate atleast once a day sometimes even twice and very very rarely thrice in a day.After a year of PMO i got symptoms such as -
    Excessive memory loss
    Blurry eye vision (myopic)
    Extremely unconfident
    Weak brain power
    MAN JUST THINK IF THAT SPERM HAS ABILITY TO GIVE BIRTH, HOW IMPORTANT THAT FLUID IT IS AND WE ARE WASTING IT.
    BENEFITS OF Nofap -(31 days no PMO)
    Weight loss
    Shiny hair
    Improved skin
    It takes time for a brain to recover from PMO. I have read that it takes ATLEAST 180 days of semen retention (depending on your addiction) to improve brain power.BELIEVE ME THAT TWO SECOND PLEASURE HAS NO WORTH.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  2. What mental benefits have you experienced?

3. Succes! Congratulations ! :D Go for 180 days ;)

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

hey man! Congratulations! Awesome job! Sweet and short success story, thanks for posting!

Optimistic100 likes this.
  5. I love the fact that NoFap improved your skin and hair. It's one of my greatest motivations.

Optimistic100 likes this.
  6. Optimistic100

Not I haven't experienced any mental benefits yet But in past when I made 92 days streak without PMO i could experience slight increase in memory and concentration I can say that precisely because I am a student.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  7. polish_bear_65

polish_bear_65 New Fapstronaut

180 days of semen retention (depending on your addiction) to improve brain power... Is that a thing?

8. Optimistic100

Overmasturbation does cause decrease in brain power (memory ,concentration) All PMO addicts I have known who overmasturbate have less brain power. I have a read in a article that it takes ATLEAST 180 days (more also) for brain to completely recover from overmasturbation.

9. 180 days. Does girlfriend masturbating me counts too?
    I think I should be total abstinent for 180 days.

10. polish_bear_65

polish_bear_65 New Fapstronaut

Are there any medical researches supporting this theses?

11. I felt by myself dumber each year.

12. Optimistic100

My personal experience( as a student )

13. Optimistic100

Me too

14. StoneyTrevor

StoneyTrevor Fapstronaut

I'm going 47 days no masturbation and 8 days no pmo I feel my brainpower coming back but more to say I would definitely better myself in the 180 day mark