50 days and counting! - and its working

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Curious fingers, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Curious fingers

Curious fingers Fapstronaut

Update: Its been 50 days and I can't be more thankful.

One sincere prayer to our all mighty God is all it took for me (watch my previous thread)

Quit without:
    _ Withdrawal symtoms
    _No relapse (not even a thought)
    _ No temptation whatsoever

Benefits:
    - Stronger errections
    - Anytime ready to meet a girl
    -More confident
    -No worry

I simply couldn't have quit 15+ years of M addiction without heavenly help .... this is a serious addiction...

If you're sincere about quiting... The only help you need is God... Say a prayer, ask Jesus Christ to intercede you and pray to the holy spirit to pray for you... Try it, no cost involved...

This to me is the easiest way, quitting came to me like a gift, I didn't have to move a finger for it...

I sincerely thank and praise my God in heaven... He is truly truly truly a prayer answering God.

2. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Jesus is great but he is not the only.

3. frosty1980

frosty1980 Fapstronaut

True and he didn’t say that, did he? Well, Jesus said that, but I meant Curious fingers. He wrote what helped him and I have similar experiences with alcohol and praying. For me it was to a “higher power”, been sober 10+ years. The act of praying is powerful when sincere... it’s also true that you can recover without prayer.

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  4. archaaron

archaaron New Fapstronaut

You must live in a healthy enviroment. Ive lived 3 différent places since ive been on thé journey. Enviroment IS a huge Factor.

TheProwler and Di.Do.555 like this.
  5. Curious fingers

Well! To me he is bro... I mean, its my personal experience... I gain nothing by saying this... I just thought why not share the experience that truly helped me.

I'm sure many recovered probably without divine help, but I'm equally sure (non jugemental) that it wouldn't not have been without a tough battle or withdrawal symptoms... The journey was far easy for me... The habit just disappeared with no trace and no after thought..!!

No one looses a penny by asking God...That's what I wanted to share!

Peace !

6. Curious fingers

Glad you're sober now! God is great... In my personal experience... I just shares a testimony and though it would help someone who is struggling... I am on a mission on Twitter campaigning against Masturbation now.

Thanks for the support ! Love and peace!

7. Curious fingers

So true.. But we have P and all things to M around us all the time.. A girl with a Crop top was enough for me to loose it at one point in time... Every tiny reason made me M...

Huff looking at it now... if it wasn't for Gods mercy I really would have been in thus gutter all along..

How I wish I can go back in time and tell myself to not M when I first did... Glad I am out of it thought..

Lots of love!

8. Do you have random urges throughout the day and what is your plan when that happens?

Curious fingers likes this.
  9. Wow... Keep up the good work! :)

Curious fingers likes this.
  10. I’m so groovy

I’m so groovy Fapstronaut

Do you guys always have to attack or comment negatively when people bring up Jesus or Christianity?? Leave the man to believe in what he believes!

11. that's true! respect people's believe no matter what

12. Curious fingers

I don't get the urge anymore ... I don't even want to do it anymore... Yes I get erections, but I just say a grateful thanks to God for the easy recovery....

But yes! Admittedly, I do think in my mind if Ill try it just once..but then the recovery came to me as a gift so I don't want to throw it away...

13. Curious fingers

Thanks and love! Happy recovery...

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Curious fingers

Hey thanks for the support! Lots of love...

15. Curious fingers

Aww
    Moved by all the support ! God bless you all..

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Itsmenayana

Itsmenayana Fapstronaut

I just crossed 50 days too, just continue for more and more days, months, years, Happy journey to Nofap

17. Curious fingers

Thank you Menaya!.....
    Tomorrow I would be completing 70 days in the grace of God .. Cheers and love...

TheProwler likes this.