1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Negative side-effects of NoPMO

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by a_crystal_greatclub, Sep 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. a_crystal_greatclub

a_crystal_greatclub New Fapstronaut

Hi, this is my first post on this site.
    I came from reddit, but this site looked a bit more serious, that's why I'm posting now here. I recently read a post from a redditor, who's been on NoPMO for over 2 years and had now experienced severe pain (enlargement) in his prostate and blood in his urine. His doctor told him, that the cause was definetly abstaining from any form of ejaculation (the patient also didn't have sex during those 2 years). He also linked a post from someone, who had the same issues as him, because of abstaining for 2 years.

This does concern me. I told myself to never go back to PMO, as I'm now on around day 160. I'm not sure what to do now. I really enjoy having the effects of NoFap in my life and wouldn't want to go back to PMO'ing, however the story of that redditor kind of makes me think.

Can maybe anyone who has at some point passed 2 years or more, share his experience, regarding this topic? Maybe I will ask a doctor about this topic, but I wanted to hear if anyone had experience with this first.

Sadly I am not able to link the reddit-post here, but still thanks in advance.

2. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

Some people can abstain for their entire life (monks, mystics) without any problem, you should not worry about it your body is a smart machine.

a_crystal_greatclub likes this.
  3. BreakingBenjamin

BreakingBenjamin Fapstronaut

I masturbated enough for 3 lifetimes

4. I’d rather die than get back to that shit so if prostate cancer is otw I’ll wait for it with open arms!

5. a_crystal_greatclub

a_crystal_greatclub New Fapstronaut

Lol, that's the spirit.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. The symptoms you are describing can have many causes and actually sound a lot like urinary tract infections. Fwiw I'm close to 2 years. I've had kidney stones after relapses which completely went away by going monk mode. So there's your flipside. Either the redditers are lying and cheated here and there or other causes need to be considered. Whatever the case not masturbating will unlikely result in bloody urine. When it's time for the body to clean the pipes it will simply give a man a wet dream. The odds of a young (abstaining) man not having a wet dream for 2 years straight are low.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2019
    Enwar and Mithras like this.
  7. lingam

lingam Fapstronaut

hi guys, my first post here. NoFap PMO is healthy, but we r looking at it the wrong way. imagining a girl and mastrubating or watching p and mastrubating makes our brain think we have passed on our dna to make another life that is our basic instinct.

you should have a healthy relationship with your girfriend or wife. most of the guys think that if they have sex they ll fall on fapping again. its not like that. our brain rewires and we ll be able to see more beauty in women other than what they are showing in p. men should ejaculate according to thier age. remember that it can be our life energy but edging and storing it will only make it dangerous for our health.

Kakarot_2694 likes this.
  8. I wonder did he had any sexual action, like edging, or feeling horny because of seeing something or so?
    In my experience, being turned on without release, it causes troublesome stress on prostate. I could imagine if this happened multiple times during 2 years, it could have harmful effects.

I think real monks are different compared to general "monk mode"? persons. Aren't they usually living in non-sexual/non-stimulating environment, avoiding any sexuality? Thus there would be stress on prostate probable way less.

Hmm, and probably real monks has also pretty clean diet, low in meat. Could also relate.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2019
    Kakarot_2694 likes this.
  9. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

You are an addict of masterbation, justifying things so you can relapse. PMO will do nothing but danger in health and life. Read the link
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...n-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/page-22

10. You said it, this website looks a bit more serious than reddit. Could be many causes to that, or even uncalled for jokes. Keep going!

11. Homelander

Homelander Fapstronaut

I just started my 90 day of no pmo, but I also am slightly concerned what would happen if do not ejaculate after a long period. I hope to have real sex before i start seeing stuff in my urine.
    But whatever happens, I will never pmo again.