1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

low libido issue

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by eryuz, Aug 13, 2019.

1. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

hey guys, so the thing is about my libido. i never feel any sexual arouse for any woman, i wasnt like this till this february or march. would it be low testosterone? is there anything i can do myself at home for this? anything?
    i mean when i was in flatline on 32rd days streak i had no libido, too. having not libido makes nofap easy, too easy avtually. but i sure hell want to go toback old me. what can i do about this

2. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

Why do you want a rampant libido? What if you were to get what you ask for when really you're not ready for it, then you'll have to fight [uncontrollable] urges. Perhaps you are healing deeply and it's best that you don't have to deal with these urges?

3. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

well of course i dont want urges? why would i? but i want to feel aroused by a woman actually. i feel so asexual lol even when i relapsed, i kept feeling like im asexual. i really started to think that my testosterone is low or idk something mental? its just frustrating. i’ve never like this before and im scared

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

5. Do you feel tired? Depressed?

6. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

can’t really say tired or depressed. but i have 0 desire to live or doing something. i just want to lay down and just chill. i dont want to do anything or meet any woman. i’ve never felt depressed my whole life, till these times. and i cant run away from it and it makes me crazy. 0 libido 0 desire to do anything

7. this is depression 100% sure. could easily be the cause of low libido

8. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

i dont want to go to any doctors or soöething like. what can i do for this by myself? any suggestions?

9. trust me 9/10 doctors wont help you with depression anyways.

dont take no shit from anyone even though you dont care FIGHT
    try get out of your head into your body as much as you can. (enter flow state)
    start doing boxing or mma or any sport
    become competitive
    have a lot of arguments & debates with people

train hard everyday
    clean up your diet

just give a shit about about life especially when you dont, you have to try create what your missing you got to fight

10. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

How old are you? You MAY have low-t (I'm not a doctor!) if you're lethargic,depressed,have a high bodyfat and low muscle mass, and other symptoms which you should research.
    Go to your doctor and get your bloodwork and everything done, you may be deficient in something. If you feel like this is something serious you definitely need to see your doctor.

11. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

thanks, i was thinking about starting to muay thai or boxing. im working out when im done with workin out i will start asap. thank you. hopemit will solve some problems.

im 24. i thought about low-t too but idk i never been like that. im thinking about sepression more but i dont want to accept that too from inside. cause i’ve never experienced it, i was always okay mentally

12. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

13. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

This is a typical case of anhedonia due to an imbalance of dopamine in your brain. I assume you feel very socially withdrawn in general.

Not to worry, this will sort itself out when your brain heals. There is a lot you can do to get well. Consume good fats and lots and lots of fiber rich probiotic foods (vegetables). 30 min aerobic exercise per day. Make sure you get your vitamin d.

Don't worry about your testosterone levels, they are likely within the perfect range.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

well i cut the sugar/sweets and everything that is bad for me since last month. i guess i cant get the dopamin that i should, i cut the pmo too and my dopamin levels are too low i guess lol. i used to get that with sugars or burger kings or eating everything maybe. but i care what i eat now. idk if its been good or not