1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lions as profile pics...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bombadil, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd we have so many guys on here with lions on their profile pics? Male lions sleep for 18-20 hours a day, make the women do all the work, and routinely kill their step-kids. Not sure I want to aspire to that TBH :eek:. Seriously, male lions are kind of a bunch of violent deadbeats...

2. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

3. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

When you see it...

Grey is colourless likes this.
  4. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

They bite? Virtualy bite? By the Emperor !!! There are cypher Lions

5. I’m more scared of pirates than lions

Bombadil likes this.
  6. Mostly Christians I think. Jesus has been compared to a lion.

onceaking likes this.
  7. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

I've always thought there should be a few caveats in that description :)

8. Sounds good.

9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Their dicks are also like maces.

need4realchg likes this.
  10. Best star sign in existence the Leo

11. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

whatever you say, man... :)

Grey is colourless likes this.
  12. Yes, I'm a Calvinist that fits that description. Oh, you said caveats not Calvinists sorry. Give my regards to Goldberry!

Bombadil likes this.
  13. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Heh... I think I've probably met a few Calvinists who would fit the description too!

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Sloths are better.

Bombadil and Ju@n like this.
  15. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Male lions lives are anything bet easy as well constantly fighting to become or stay a head of a pride sure the women have to hunt but Male lions are constantly being challenged to life and death duels so it's not easy by a long shot.

Now why people have pictures of lions as their profile pictures could be anyone's guess we are all unique but I would imagine the reason is because only the toughest male lions survive to lead and become the head of a pride which everyone dreams to become in their own lives but that's just a guess.

About the babies things humans are known to do some pretty messed up stuff to so I don't think it's fair to condemn lions for doing stuff that humans have done in larger scales for our whole existence.

16. The only reason I've got a lion image is to represent my courage

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

My ex-girlfriend used to call me a lion, and then I became as vile as a lion and she left me.

I am an idiot.

18. Maybe the pictures people put up should have both the male and female.

It's true that the females do most of the hunting but both are brave hunters. Male lions will also go out and attack prey twice their size and keep up the attack until they're too wounded to continue.

-----

There once was a trivial but fun thread on the site about Lions vs. Tigers. It's my opinion that the tiger is tougher since it does ALL hunting alone while the lion often goes out with a group of others, not always, but often.

So maybe these profile pictures should have tigers instead as a symbol of courage.

19. Did a lion steal yo girl, why so salty at them poor beasts! XD

20. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Lot's of Lannisters on this forum... obviously trying to free themselves of sibling fetishes.