practicing No wet dream

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by AwarenessGame, Jul 31, 2019.

1. AwarenessGame

AwarenessGame Fapstronaut

am on 1 year 3 month of nofap, lately being able to go three weeks without wet dream and realized something strange about my vibration, not only do i have more energy i have also increased my vibration and i could tell people and especially women could sense my vibration from a distance. i hardly get tired and lately i have been working 10hrs and sometimes 11hrs without feeling any fatigue.
    some benefit of No Wet dream:
    -women fighting over my attention both at work and outside work, the ones that do have my attention seem to never have enough and keep coming back for more.
    -more energy and increased in vibration
    -not having to deal with chaser effect after a wet dream
    -increased confidence
    -strong pc muscle, because you will need to have a strong pc muscle in case you need to control a dream which could probably lead to a wet dream

Captain! and DesertExplorer like this.
  2. DesertExplorer

DesertExplorer Fapstronaut

Sounds awesome! Well done, man!

In my experience, I usually get a wet dream every 14 days (exactly) after I do nofap for more than a month.

How did you minimize them?

3. AwarenessGame

AwarenessGame Fapstronaut

wow, i thought i was the only one who with the same observation, my wet dream also has 2 weeks interval.
    the things that help me avoid wet are a combination of alot of things:
    - try not to go to bed on full stomach, i observed eating alot before bed makes wet dream occurs easily
    - wearing loose clothing to bed, to avoid excess pressure in the genital area, when a person wears tight clothing and experiencing a morning wood which is common for Fapstronauts, it could easily result to a wet if the person is wearing tight underwear
    - check your emotional state and mentally prepare yourself on how you want to respond to a wet dream before you go to bed, if you are angry, stressed or has build up some sexual tension within your body, this could translate into a wet dream as a form of release
    - exercise your pc muscle to make it stronger and program your body to contract those muscles in case of a dream that could lead to a wet.

Captain! and DesertExplorer like this.
  4. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

I have never had a wet dream I am on day 25. It seems when people get to a certain point on semen retention they have a wet dream and then it’s a reoccurring thing again and again and sometimes they will have a wet dream and a few days later have another one. I heard it’s because of sexual thoughts and if you have a pure mind it won’t happen. What are your thoughts?

rafael33 likes this.
  5. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

My longest streak in the last 2 years was 36 days. Strong urges but no wet dream. I wished I had one.

I think it's a matter of age . In the age of puberty I had a wet dream each month although I was masturbating regularly. The last wet dream I remember was at the age of 35. In my opinion wet dreams are a wonderful natural phenomenon.

Superstud and Boanerges777 like this.
  6. Mever had a wet dream in my 200 days streak.

DesertExplorer likes this.
  7. SeekingMyWay2

SeekingMyWay2 Fapstronaut

Not doing/watching exciting/entertaining books, videos, pictures, movies, TV shows, activities 1-3 hours before sleep helps with not putting your mind into a more excited, entertained state as you fall asleep therefore giving you pure, clear, relaxed thoughts as you dream in sleep in the night and keeping your conscious mind more active to give you control over your sexual arousal level in your dreams in sleep in night.