1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How few habits can improve the way you see and even boost confidence.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FeelTheThunder, Jun 29, 2019.

1. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

So yeah here's a list of habits that I personally think successful people follow.
    1. NoFap, yes they all do it but they aren't as jobless as we are and hence don't track days and stuff, infact, they don't even have time for fapping (too busy focussing on goals)
    2. Exercise that's ENJOYABLE.
    Yes you all think man that dude on NoFap community said I should exercise, lemme join a gym. Hell naw bruh, if ya don't like the gym, don't join it. Exercisei isn't just lifting weights. It can be anything like trekking, running, etc. Athletes have such an amazing body because they enjoyed every second of the pain and loved the pain.
    Find your enjoyment and go on. Casey Neistat's choice is running.
    3. They write all their goals for their day / week / month.
    Yes they all have a to-do-list. Most of them have the lists in their Diary.
    4. They all wake up early, like really early.
    Bruh I ain't telling ya to wake up at 3 like em. just wake up at 5 and you'll enjoy life in no time. It's because at such and early time, you gave yourself a headstart for the day by sacrificing those lazy hours of sleep (you can still get your sleep requirement if you sleep early but i think if you wake up early forcefully, your body will automatically feel sleepy before your usual bedtime). You'll be a lone wolf in those early hours and you can conquer everything the day has to give to you.
    5. They read. a lot
    Successful people ain't wasting time of websites like instagram / reddit / facebook, they meditate / read books.
    I suggest y'all to read "The Subtle art of Not giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson, I've read 2 chapters and got busy in life but yeah its some good shit.
    Or just hear an audio book from audible (not sponsored just seen in a lot of lifestyle channels)
    6. Keep it classy.
    Successful people ain't gonna waste their time on getting that sexy ass low fade haircut / those sexy ass colorful printed tees.
    They keep everything classy and formal. (not saying y'all to go super formal like wearing suits of jogging and stuff but yeah avoid those flashy trendy stuff and go for class.)
    *arigatou*.

Jajadeja likes this.
  2. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

Yes, I do not follow all of them but I vow to follow them in the near future.