1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

back to square 1

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. john 8:4

john 8:4 Fapstronaut

I had a good roll going. Somewhere like 2 months. I crashed hard about 3 weeks ago. Now, I'm only pulling off stretches of a few days or so. People laid hands on me and prayed for me after mass last night(different reason though), and I crashed again today. It all comes down to me, I guess, and I'm not doing so well. I'd ask for prayers, but if last night didn't help then I'm the cylinder that's not firing. I'm pretty sure I'm doing well in other ways of spiritual direction, but God sees this and even he can't help me if I won't accept his help. I feel like a kid who keeps sticking a nail into a light socket repeatedly. It's like the only way I'll learn is by going somewhere there's no coming back from at which time it'll be too late. I don't know what to do any more.

2. Cuauhtli

Cuauhtli Fapstronaut

Im at the three month since I started this journey. After a good month I just gave myself permission to fapp and I realized it was a poor decision. After I fell I wanted to remain chaste all the more. I’m at about the 2 month mark too. What helps me everyday is to recognize that I need to ask for His grace everyday to recommit daily to avoid doing it. Let’s pray for each-other.